General Chat - Talk about anything!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > New York

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
chibikaie
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (6/100%)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by acitydweller View Post
Ever have a song that's stuck in your head? There's been a screen name that has had that effect on me, "if wishes were fishes" Lol

Is that crazy or what.
Just had a vision of a fifty-pound goldfish slamming into my head from above ... thanks, Albert

Dart ... I fed you already ... you're on a diet now and you aren't going to get more food for 22 hours ... please stop picking your poop off the sand thinking that it's food. It's not. It wasn't when you picked it up five seconds ago, and it sure as heck isn't going to magically turn into food five seconds from now, either. Please. I know I said I wish you'd stop lying around looking like your belly was going to explode, but please stop trying to eat your poop - this is why I don't have a dog.

For nano tanks, I don't think samples would be too bad. My biggest issue would be finding enough small containers to pack them in.
chibikaie is offline   Reply With Quote