need some help finding parts for a mutiple co2 setup
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > DIY

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2012, 02:29 AM   #1
Bryanmc1988
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (34/100%)
Default need some help finding parts for a mutiple co2 setup

well i'm trying to see if i can get some help i cant seem to find out what its called... but here is what i am trying to do i hope i can get some advice...

this block is a 1/4 end port and 4 1/8 port on top.... i'm planning on getting this and hook it up to my regulator to run multiple co2 for my tanks... my main problem is i will be using the Parker H3L meter valve and cause the 1/8 ports are so close together... i was planning on buying a 1/8 quick connector if there's even one to connect the meter valve to this block =.= if there is a link would help a lot... also would the quick connect be stable enough to hold the meter up and a bubble counter with out turning left or right... also is there another way to connect all 4 of the meter valve to this as it doesnt seem to have room to even turn the meter around in a circle to connect them all on.... i have 4 meter btw... any one have a clue to how i might get these meter connected to this block?

Bryanmc1988 is offline   Reply With Quote