For Sale: EVERYTHING! Malaysian driftwood, shipping bags, fluorite, gravel, etc... - Page 2
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Colorado

Old 09-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #16
saganco
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (56/100%)

Bump - two more days on the super fantastic lowered price, then it goes back to just the super fantastic price ($475 instead of $375).
saganco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2012, 12:11 PM   #17
saganco
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Bump for the last day of the "better than fantastic price". Tomorrow it goes back to just the "fantastic price" - so if you can come today - bring it on!!
Old 09-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #18
saganco
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Two weeks from today we're all done with selling anything this season. We have friends coming to town on the 28th of September, and we all pull out in our RV's and leave CO for the season. If it's not sold by the time we leave, I'll consider selling in pieces and parts when we come back in late May. I would rather sell the lot at once though - thus the super low price. Remember "conservatively" the lot is worth $1900 when sold on the forums, ebay, or craigslist - but it's only $475 to make it go away fast. If it doesn't go fast, I'll sell it later for more - the slow way...
Old 09-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #19
saganco
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Well the person that wanted to come out and get it couldn't make it - anyone else want a ton of clean and fantastic supplies and etc? SOON??
Old 09-16-2012, 06:04 PM   #20
Curt_914
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (6/100%)

If I had the money I would have been down there awhile ago. This is a great price for everything you have! Let me know if it dosent sell I will see what I can do next spring!

Curt
Curt_914 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #21
saganco
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Curt - if it doesn't sell in the next 11 days, when we "put the storage unit into winter mode" - then I'll post it here in the forum again when we return in late May. I would prefer that it sell before we leave though...
Old 09-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #22
AquariumNoob
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (2/100%)

Id take it all right now if you could throw it on a pallet and ship it. Im all the way here in NJ.
Sucks, man :/. If you were willing to sell it on ebay and ship it, youd make way more dough. You should see if anyone offers an ebay selling service in the area (you give em crap, they do all the work and keep a %). Youd end up with more than 500$ unless they ripped ya' off

Eheim Pimp # 434
One 75G Powered by Two 2217's, two 20L Shrimp Tanks, and a 10G QT Tank!
AquariumNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:47 AM   #23
saganco
Planted Tank Enthusiast

No ebay seller companies around here - but I'm quite capable, been doing it for many years on [Ebay Link Removed] Just simply don't have time before we leave. I have about 30 zillion things to do before leaving - so if it's still available when we get back, it will be on the forum after May...
Old 09-17-2012, 02:41 AM   #24
HighDesert
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (53/98%)

Hey folks... if enough people are interested in some of this stuff, I can get away from here for the day and pick it up. I would need to know what you're interested in. I'll ship at cost. This is like a 5 hour drive for me, so I can't really go unless enough people are interested, but I thought I'd throw that out there, since there is some good stuff that a lot of us could use! Please PM me if you're interested in anything and we can figure out how to make this work! I will cross-post on the sale thread saganco posted.
HighDesert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:06 AM   #25
saganco
Planted Tank Enthusiast

This will be a SUPER thing Jennie!! I have folks from several other forums interested in single or small groups of items. It would be a win, win, win. You (Jennie) would get what you want, sell what others want, and I get out of the hobby in one fairly quick visit and ready to be on the road for the winter. Awesome deal - and thanks - you're an absolute doll to make an offer like that! You get HUGE FISHY AWARDS for this!
Old 09-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #26
HighDesert
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (53/98%)

Still lots more stuff left! PM me if you'd like an updated list!
HighDesert is offline   Reply With Quote