BorneoWild Fish Food
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Southern Oak Aquatics

Old 12-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #1
darkestsky
Sponsor

PTrader: (99/100%)

BorneoWild Fish Food

Imported BorneoWild Natural Aquarium Products

BorneoWild specializes in foods and supplements to help your plants, shrimp, and fish be as healthy, colorful, and happy as they can be. They also produce very high quality filter accessories. Need more pics or info? Just let me know.

Shipping is $8.00 for any order below $50.00 and free for any order above $50.00. Shipping can be combined with the other products we offer.

Staple S:
60g bottle. $10.00

STAPLE S is a highly digestible and easily assimilated probiotic food made from a specialized blend of the finest proteins, carbohydrates, amino acids, spirulina and zeaxanthin offering improved growth, digestion and vivid luster. Does not cloud water. Good for fry or very small fish like Celestial Pearl Danios/Galaxy Rasboras (whatever they are called today), Neons, or anything with tiny mouths.

Composition: Fish / soy bean / wheat germ / seaweed powder, meal, yeast, Vitamin A / C / D / E / K. biotin, garlic, probiotics, astaxanthin, spirulina

Staple M:
70g bottle. $10.00

Staple M is a highly digestible and easily assimilated probiotic food made from a specialized blend of the finest proteins, carbohydrates, amino acids, spirulina and zeaxanthin offering improved growth, digestion and vivid luster. Does not cloud water. Still pretty small. good for anything from peacock gudgeons, to cherry barbs and pictus cats.

Composition: Fish / soy bean / wheat germ / seaweed powder, meal, yeast, Vitamin A / C / D / E / K. biotin, garlic, probiotics, astaxanthin, spirulina

Staple L:
55g bottle. $10.00

Staple L is a highly digestible and easily assimilated probiotic food made from a specialized blend of the finest proteins, carbohydrates, amino acids offering improved digestion, growth and desirable form. Does not cloud water.

Composition: Fish / soy bean / wheatgerm / seaweed powder, meal, yeast, Vitamin A / C / D / E / K. biotin, garlic, probiotics, astaxanthin, spirulina

Guppy:
60g bottle. $10.00$5.00

Guppy is a premium quality guppy food suitable for feeding guppy fry (3 days old) and adults. It enhances immunity, luster and aids in proportionate growth rate in the fish.

Composition: Fish / seaweed powder, brine shrimp, amino acids, wheat germ, spirulina, cyanophycin, carotenoids, various vitamins, minerals.

Pro Grow:
25g bottle. $12.00$6.00

Pro Grow is a premium quality food rich in plant proteins, carbohydrates, amino acids and fats offering excelent growth, form and promotes a healthy immune system.

Composition: Soy bean/fish/wheat germ/gluten/sea weed meal, fish/vegetable oil, rice bran, brewery yeast, garlic, probiotics, biotin, astaxanthin, Vitamin A/D/E/K, sulfate minerals.

Pro Color:
25g bottle. $12.00$6.00

Pro Color is a premium quality food rich in pure astaxanthin and spirulina offering vivid color enhancement to the body. Improves stress tolerances as well as immunity.

Composition: Soy bean/fish/wheat germ/gluten/sea weed meal, fish/vegetable oil, brewery yeast, garlic, probiotics, biotin, astaxanthin, spirulina, Vitamin A/B/C/D/E/K, sulfate minerals.

Spirulina:
20g bottle. $14.007.00

Spirulina is made from 97% pure spirulina rich in various vitamins, minerals, proteins and pigments that boost the blue and green color of fishes. It also stimulates the immune system thus improving health.

Composition: Spirulina, minerals, vitamins

Last edited by darkestsky; 07-14-2012 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Product Updates
darkestsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #2
darkestsky
Sponsor

Everything is in stock again!
To view our complete line of shrimp, fish, and planted aquarium goodies, visit our sponsor's forum at:
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/so...-oak-aquatics/
Or our website at:
http://www.southernoakaquatics.com
Old 07-15-2012, 04:37 AM   #3
hedge_fund
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (94/100%)

I finally tested out the Guppy food over the last few days and I have to say that I'm impressed. The granules are tiny which is perfect for guppies. The food has a distinct smell which is pretty strong....makes the fish go crazy. Much much much better than some random flake food that I was using. Can't beat the price of 5 bucks.

I have to say...anything made by borneowild is definitely top notch.
hedge_fund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 04:30 PM   #4
darkestsky
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge_fund View Post
I finally tested out the Guppy food over the last few days and I have to say that I'm impressed. The granules are tiny which is perfect for guppies. The food has a distinct smell which is pretty strong....makes the fish go crazy. Much much much better than some random flake food that I was using. Can't beat the price of 5 bucks.

I have to say...anything made by borneowild is definitely top notch.

Glad it's working out well for you. I only have 1 bottle of Guppy left, though. BW recently discontinued it to streamline their fish food offerings. Staple M is very similar, though.
To view our complete line of shrimp, fish, and planted aquarium goodies, visit our sponsor's forum at:
Or our website at:
Old 09-14-2012, 07:55 AM   #5
aokashi
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (14/100%)

T___T shipping is so unaffordable.... Do you still hand out samples? I'm lookin to feed one small betta fish.
aokashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:15 PM   #6
darkestsky
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aokashi View Post
T___T shipping is so unaffordable.... Do you still hand out samples? I'm lookin to feed one small betta fish.
PM'd
Or our website at: