Equipment for sale and free plants/livestock
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Florida

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2012, 12:56 AM   #1
mattycakesclark
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (5/100%)
Default Equipment for sale and free plants/livestock

UPDATE, see new thread down below

I have three aquariums (complete setup) that I can no longer maintain, two 10 gallon and a 20 gallon tall. All three of these tanks can be seen in my journals below as well as in the latest pics (they are very sad).

I live in Deltona, a few minutes from I-4 near the north end. PM if interested. If no one is, I will be composting . . .

First tank is my daughter's tank, which has a simple in tank filter, that has a large moss beard. Live stock includes tons of mollys / plattys, snails, and the plants are mainly several types of jumbled up moss and some small ferns. Has a basic flouresant hood, and a small heater. Setup $15 dollars (no stand), including live stock and plants. Livestock and plants free if that is all you wish.

Next tank was going to be my favorite tank, but I have not the time. It is a $10 gallon, with a soil substrate caped with Black Diamond. It has some crypts, and pygmy chain sword or dwarf chain sword, not sure which, and a few sprigs of rotala indica. The tank has a small Elite Mini filter, no heater, and two 13w CFLs and reflectors. There are about 20-40 RCS of various ages and various snails, free with tank. No stand. This setup can be had for 30$ OBO
There is a bit of clado algae on the way out, just keep ferting and picking.

Third tank is a 20 gallon tall, with 2 x 24w T5HO light, an Eheim Ecco 2336 filter. The substrate is well established Turface. CO2 setup NOT included, it is not completely mine. The livestock is one platy (kid put it in there), a golden wonder killifish, and snails. The plants include several large crypts, dwarf sag, rotala indica, ferns, and a few other sprigs. This tank is on a homemade stand with a door, see my journal below for a look. The whole setup, stand, tank (older tank), light and filter can all be had for 70$ OBO

Last edited by mattycakesclark; 10-30-2012 at 10:50 PM.. Reason: updated
mattycakesclark is offline   Reply With Quote