AH supply bulbs
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > Lighting

Old 10-26-2005, 12:06 AM   #1
milalic
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (117/100%)

AH supply bulbs

Anyone knows where I can get one of the AH supply 13W 6700K bulbs? One of mine came broken and need it. Does walmart or home deopt have them?

Thanks
milalic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2005, 12:13 AM   #2
robert
Algae Grower

PTrader: (2/100%)
Send a message via AIM to robert Send a message via MSN to robert Send a message via Yahoo to robert

doesn't AH guarantee them to not arrive broken or what not? If that's the case, you should be able to contach AH and get a replacement.
robert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2005, 12:14 AM   #3
milalic
Planted Tank Guru

This has been sitting down on my house for a week until the stripped arrived.
That does not answer my question.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:38 AM   #4
robert
Algae Grower

Send a message via AIM to robert Send a message via MSN to robert Send a message via Yahoo to robert

Walmart and/or Home Depot do NOT sell CF bulbs. Does that answer it?
Old 10-26-2005, 12:41 AM   #5
robert
Algae Grower

Per AH''s site

Merchandise Damaged in Transit
A H Supply uses packaging that should avoid damage to the merchandise in all but rare circumstances. If, however, merchandise is damaged in transit, call the toll-free number on your invoice (outside USA call (585) 473-8680). If your package was insured, you may be required to allow the carrier to inspect the damaged merchandise and its original packaging. If your package was not insured and we require return of the damaged item, we will send you a shipping label and postage that can be used to return the damaged item to us free of charge if you are returning merchandise from within the United States. Outside of the U.S., items must be returned prepaid. Upon receipt and confirmation of the damage, we will ship you replacement merchandise at our expense (but the customer is responsible for any duty, taxes and/or brokerage fees).

We may expedite shipment of replacement merchandise in cases in which the customer agrees to pay for the replacement merchandise if the damaged merchandise is not returned within 30 days or presented to the carrier for inspection as requested.

http://ahsupply.com/money.htm
Old 10-26-2005, 12:45 AM   #6
milalic
Planted Tank Guru

I have contacted them already...just asking if walmart/home depot carry these bulbs...
Old 10-26-2005, 01:00 AM   #7
Rex Grigg
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (65/100%)
Send a message via ICQ to Rex Grigg Send a message via AIM to Rex Grigg

My local WalMart does carry a 6500k 13 watt PC bulb in the lamp section. They run about $4.

The local Home Depot also has a 13 watt PC bulb. It's called an OttLight and it's expensive.
Rex Grigg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2005, 01:01 AM   #8
Wasserpest
Are these real?

PTrader: (163/100%)

Over here HD carries some 13W CF's, but they are of the yellow flavor, nothing I would recommend to light your tank.
Wasserpest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2005, 03:48 PM   #9
malkore
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)

my walmart and home depot still doesn't carry PC bulbs, except the self-ballast'd screw-in ones.
and what's with the attitude? Robert was trying to make sure you knew that AH would replace it free of chart, and you come back with a smarmy comment like "that didn't answer my question".
Filstar XP2 PIMP #3
Visit my aquarium pages - see specs on my tanks, and photos of how they've evolved
malkore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-27-2005, 04:51 PM   #10
Loser
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

i picked up a shop light at wallyworld that had two 13 watt 6700k pc bulbs in it for $10
Loser is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.