Aquatic Gardeners of Florida - Page 2
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Florida


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2012, 03:15 AM   #16
xenxes
Planted Tank Guru
 
xenxes's Avatar
 
PTrader: (39/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 2,726
Default

Lol yes it is, I was double fisting it
__________________
xenxes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #17
jonny black
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: orlando
Posts: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michiba54 View Post
It was a lot of fun.

Just wish it didn't look like I was about to beat someones *** in most of the photos, lol.

where are the photos?

and what are we talking about....the 12th? I should be able to make that

hell...I can host if you like...I have plenty of room at my house. Its in deltona though.

Jb
jonny black is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2012, 03:14 PM   #18
Aben314
Planted Member
 
Aben314's Avatar
 
PTrader: (6/100%)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Evanston, Illinois/Orlando, FL
Posts: 290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny black View Post
where are the photos?

and what are we talking about....the 12th? I should be able to make that

hell...I can host if you like...I have plenty of room at my house. Its in deltona though.

Jb
PMed you the link to the pictures. There's a zip file at the bottom that contains all of them.

The 12th works for me.
Aben314 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2012, 03:17 PM   #19
Azarakiah
Planted Member
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: east syracuse NY
Posts: 251
Default

im game for august ill come if its within a 50 mile radius of me
other than that im not coming unless theres tons of ppl and auctions i wanna get my hands on a 110+ tank
Azarakiah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2012, 04:58 PM   #20
artega
IR1
 
PTrader: (1/100%)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orlando,Fl
Posts: 75
Default

Hey all, just got back from vacation so I am trying to catch up on things. I would be willing to host a meet up at my house, I would gladly provide a consistent place for us to meet. I live right by seaworld and aquatica. We have plenty of room to hang out. Demonr6 has come by here a number of times he can tell you how much room we have. I can give my contact info to anybody that is going to head up the meetup stuff or club.

RCS Tank is exploding. Babies galore WOOT WOOT!!!

BTW - I want to buy more assassin snails.
__________________
60g - Red Cherry Shrimp Tank(Currently being redone) 300+ Shrimp
37g - Skittles Tank (Community Fish)
artega is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #21
demonr6
Wannabe Guru
 
demonr6's Avatar
 
PTrader: (21/100%)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: florida
Posts: 1,235
Default

I've been to artega's, he is one of the first to buy shrimp from me and consider him a good friend. He has ample room for sure and would be mid-way for people like Borikuan who is driving in from BFE.

At the very least if people are interested in hosting maybe we can move it around to different locations to accommodate those who want to host if it is within reason? Just a thought.
__________________
The Fraternity of Dirt #5
I'm dirty

My Finnex 4 Tank Journal-RETIRED 20L Rimless Journal-started 12-20 55L Journal-NEW 06-12

.sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efiL
demonr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #22
Aben314
Planted Member
 
Aben314's Avatar
 
PTrader: (6/100%)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Evanston, Illinois/Orlando, FL
Posts: 290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by artega View Post
Hey all, just got back from vacation so I am trying to catch up on things. I would be willing to host a meet up at my house, I would gladly provide a consistent place for us to meet. I live right by seaworld and aquatica. We have plenty of room to hang out. Demonr6 has come by here a number of times he can tell you how much room we have. I can give my contact info to anybody that is going to head up the meetup stuff or club.

RCS Tank is exploding. Babies galore WOOT WOOT!!!

BTW - I want to buy more assassin snails.
Seaworld is very close to me, I'd certainly be down for meeting there!
Aben314 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 03:47 AM   #23
artega
IR1
 
PTrader: (1/100%)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orlando,Fl
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aben314 View Post
Seaworld is very close to me, I'd certainly be down for meeting there!
That is cool, my girlfriend and I live in Williamsburg right by Central Florida Parkway and I drive. We get to watch fireworks every night from Seaworld lol.
__________________
60g - Red Cherry Shrimp Tank(Currently being redone) 300+ Shrimp
37g - Skittles Tank (Community Fish)
artega is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 04:12 AM   #24
Borikuan
Planted Member
 
Borikuan's Avatar
 
PTrader: (7/100%)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lake Wales, FL
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonr6 View Post
I've been to artega's, he is one of the first to buy shrimp from me and consider him a good friend. He has ample room for sure and would be mid-way for people like Borikuan who is driving in from BFE.

At the very least if people are interested in hosting maybe we can move it around to different locations to accommodate those who want to host if it is within reason? Just a thought.
BFE= bery far ewey? You know me man, has long its within driving distance ill be there
Borikuan is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 04:26 AM   #25
demonr6
Wannabe Guru
 
demonr6's Avatar
 
PTrader: (21/100%)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: florida
Posts: 1,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikuan View Post
BFE= bery far ewey? You know me man, has long its within driving distance ill be there
Bum f* Egypt..
__________________
The Fraternity of Dirt #5
I'm dirty

My Finnex 4 Tank Journal-RETIRED 20L Rimless Journal-started 12-20 55L Journal-NEW 06-12

.sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efiL
demonr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 04:29 AM   #26
bitFUUL
Wannabe Guru
 
bitFUUL's Avatar
 
PTrader: (18/100%)
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Grolando
Posts: 1,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonr6 View Post
Bum f* Egypt..
Eh.. never was big on that term.
Anyways.. I'm heading to Cairo for 3 weeks, see ya'll at the next meeting as long as it's after Aug 10th.
__________________

[50g][30g][18g][12g][11.4g][7.5g][7.13g][5.5g][4.1g][3g] - [grow][pond]
bitFUUL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 04:41 AM   #27
demonr6
Wannabe Guru
 
demonr6's Avatar
 
PTrader: (21/100%)
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: florida
Posts: 1,235
Default

Cairo!? Man be safe, that is some tense area out there right now. Was watching the news about another group of tourists kidnapped out near the pyramids on a tour or something. Not that downtown Orlando is any more safe but you get my drift.
__________________
The Fraternity of Dirt #5
I'm dirty

My Finnex 4 Tank Journal-RETIRED 20L Rimless Journal-started 12-20 55L Journal-NEW 06-12

.sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efiL
demonr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 01:53 PM   #28
jonny black
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (0/0%)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: orlando
Posts: 18
Default

that sounds good for me also

yup..be careful bit

oh..and hey demon....2 cherries I got from ya are berried already..woohoo. looking forward to seeing some little ones soon.

cyas

Jb
jonny black is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 05:14 PM   #29
AquaCentral
Algae Grower
 
PTrader: (3/83%)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 91
Default

sorry I don't have a bigger place, I suppose if you guys want to go someplace else, that's not really in my control. I really appreciated everyone for coming out and was in the process of making things better for the next meet.
AquaCentral is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-15-2012, 05:59 PM   #30
Aben314
Planted Member
 
Aben314's Avatar
 
PTrader: (6/100%)
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Evanston, Illinois/Orlando, FL
Posts: 290
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaCentral View Post
sorry I don't have a bigger place, I suppose if you guys want to go someplace else, that's not really in my control. I really appreciated everyone for coming out and was in the process of making things better for the next meet.
Your place was great. I don't think anyone would have a problem meeting there again. I think the only reason people are offering to host is so we didn't have to burden you again, not because we're trying to improve or anything. I for one would have no problem going back to your place.
Aben314 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Planted Tank LLC 2012