CO2 Regulator Adapter
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > Equipment

Old 05-04-2012, 05:03 PM   #1
robkabob14
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

CO2 Regulator Adapter

I am currently in the need of some major help with my pressurized co2 system. I have been using a paintball setup to pump co2 in my tank, but I recently came across a nice 5# vessel for a good price. My regulator is designed for the paintball canisters, and when I put it on the 5# tank it leaks. Obviosly dosent fit the CGA 320 fitting. Is there an adapter that would go from 320 to paintball canister, to my regulator? Please help, I am to the point where I am going to buy a new regulator, but I dont want to miss out on a cheap fix.
robkabob14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
nvladik
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (13/100%)

I think you just need a new CGA 320 inet and nut, if your regulator allows replacement. What regulator do you currently have?
NIKON pimp #017
Sump pimp #014
nvladik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #3
btimmer92
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (67/99%)

If you're regulator consists of a simple ASA on/off valve, then you just need to ditch it, and get an actual regulator. If you have an actual regulator that was made for paintball kits, then you need to replace your regulator. If you have a normal regulator that is just adapted to the paintball, likely all you need to do is remove your paintball adapter. Please include a picture of this so we can help you.

btimmer92 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cga 320, co2 equipment, co2 help, paintball, pressurized co2