Hello Everyone!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > The Lounge & Introductions

Old 04-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
Alcabroz
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Talking

Hello Everyone!

I am new to the forum and to aquascaping, but it is something that I've been very eager to get involved in. I currently have a 65 gallon tank with cichlids and a ghost knife (not planted) but I have decided to move to a smaller tank due to the space my tank takes up in my room, cost, etc. I have ordered a 10 gallon rimless glass tank with round edges. The tank will either have community schooling fish or a betta, I'm not sure yet. I'll be checking out the forums more for plants, lights, substrate, and more. I'm sure in the future I'll have questions and any help that you all could give me would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance everyone.

-Ryan
Alcabroz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #2
Aquatic Delight
H is for Hillstream

PTrader: (9/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcabroz View Post
I am new to the forum and to aquascaping, but it is something that I've been very eager to get involved in. I currently have a 65 gallon tank with cichlids and a ghost knife (not planted) but I have decided to move to a smaller tank due to the space my tank takes up in my room, cost, etc. I have ordered a 10 gallon rimless glass tank with round edges. The tank will either have community schooling fish or a betta, I'm not sure yet. I'll be checking out the forums more for plants, lights, substrate, and more. I'm sure in the future I'll have questions and any help that you all could give me would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance everyone.

-Ryan

welcome ryan. and good luck
Aquatic Delight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 12:36 AM   #3
GMYukonon24s
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)

Welcome to the forum looks like you have a good start and you came to a great place for information. Very knowledgable people on here.
GMYukonon24s is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10 gallon, beginner