Invertebrates by Msjinkzd
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > Other Websites

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
Planted Tank Enthusiast
Sake's Avatar
PTrader: (6/100%)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: st louis missouri
Posts: 861
Thumbs up

Invertebrates by Msjinkzd

Okay folks, recently I ordered a few items from invertabrates by Msjinkzd, and would like to tell you my experience with them. First off I am very new to ordering fish and such online, but Rachel was patient and very understanding. I changed my order several times and each time she was prompt with a quote and very understanding. Now I ordered on the Friday before Easter, and I told her that I was not in any rush, if she was busy(she told me she was extremely busy, and had family in town) that she could ship it next week. Nope she busted her butt and got it out Monday even though she didn't have to. I'm glad she did cause I was soo excited the wait was killing me lol. Anyhow my order just arrived, I ordered 10 RCS, 10 arrived alive, none dead and very nice color, 5 assassin snails, she sent 6 all arrived alive, 3 MTS she sent 5 for free all alive, Subwussertang (however ya spell it) sent a decent amount for free so the shrimp could hold onto it. All in all, I have to say this was a really pleasant experience for me! If I had to grade her on a scale of 0-100 I would give her a 98%(the other 2% would of came to my house and drip acclimated them for me ha ha). I would highly recommend ordering from Invertebrates by Msjinkzd | Specializing in invertebrates and micro fish from around the world..
Sake is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Planted Tank Guru
xenxes's Avatar
PTrader: (44/100%)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 3,019

+1 and a backlink for Rachael
xenxes is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-11-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
Are these real?
Wasserpest's Avatar
PTrader: (182/100%)
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 15,321

Nice, but please familiarize yourself with our forum rules. They are found at the "Acceptable Use Policy" link at the bottom of your page.

No vendor reviews allowed.

Use the pTrader functionality to express your satisfaction.
Wasserpest is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Location. As precise as you feel comfortable with.
Security Question
While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, John and his friend Sally both spotted a dalmatian inside of a truck with sirens. The animal with John and Sally is a _ _ _?
Please select your insurance company (Optional)


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Planted Tank LLC 2012