Plants and fish for sale, Winnemucca-Reno
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Nevada

Old 03-22-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
waya81
Planted Member

PTrader: (16/100%)

Plants and fish for sale, Winnemucca-Reno

After the addition of CO2, my 55g tank has turned into a jungle and is in serious need of trimming and thinning. With how crazy our weather has been though I dont really want to chance shipping. I've been so busy with kids activites and school and military, that I have no idea what current prices are for them, I will have to get back on that.

I have several Vals that have migrated to spots I dont want them, and are from 4" to 3'.

Crypt Moehlmannii, I have at least 4 that I can pull out.

1 large red tiger lotus, and maybe a smaller one if I can disentangle it.

Crypt Wendtii (?) that I got from http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sw...ypts-sold.html

I might even be able to part with some petite nana anubias.

I might be interested in trades for flame moss, as all of mine has been taken over by hair algae or something, and wood. My manzanita is going very soft and has long brown algae that the fish wont touch. Parts of it fall off every time I try to clean it

I have 9 tanks going right now, 5 of them are killifish tanks that I got to try and get my husband into the hobby. It didnt work, and I'm overwhelmed with them now.

I have 1 male and 2 female Aphyosemion Australe Orange, 2 pairs, 1 male and 1 unsexed baby Aphyosemion gardneri. I would like to keep the tanks they are in for a future shrimp rack, but I can be talked into selling them for 1$/g and 5$ for the sponge filter, and maybe the air pump, but they are duals and running 2 tanks each.

I also have several sets of tiger endlers, and many babies. I also have 10-15 peacock(?) males that show up occasionally and I put them into a separate tank.

Lastly I have 4 rosy glass barbs, thats what they were called when I bought them for my kids preschool. The preschool decided not to use them anymore. They are at least 2 years old, 2 yellow and 2 orange. Very beautiful long finned fish, but not good for a community tank. They are free.

I live in Winnemucca, but go to Reno quite often, so delivery is possible.

I will post some pictures next, they are going to be bad though, I dont have the best camera, lol.
waya81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
waya81
Planted Member

PTrader: (16/100%)

Overgrown tank

Aphyosemion Australe Orange male, nicely displayed

Aphyosemion gardneri

Peacock (?) endlers

Rosy glass barbs
waya81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.