Replace broken glass w/mirror
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > General Planted Tank Discussion > Riparium/Terrarium/Vivarium

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2003, 08:16 PM   #1
guppygal
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

I am in the process of rebuilding a 150 gallon aquarium to use as a poison dart frog habitat. I can't afford to replace the 1/2 inch, 6 ft piece of glass with the same, so I was wondering if a mirror attached to hardboard would suffice. The combined wall will be 1/2 inch by 6 foot.

I guess my main concern is will the frogs freak out over seeing themselves in mirror. I don't currently own any darts yet and it will be a new experience.

Since the tank is so large, I'm considering multiple water features. Any suggestions?

thanks,
gg
guppygal is offline   Reply With Quote