BorneoWild Shrimp Foods and Supplements
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Southern Oak Aquatics

Old 11-30-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
darkestsky
Sponsor

PTrader: (99/100%)

BorneoWild Shrimp Foods and Supplements

Imported BorneoWild Natural Aquarium Products

BorneoWild specializes in foods and supplements to help your plants, shrimp, and fish be as healthy, colorful, and happy as they can be. They also produce very high quality filter accessories. Click on the pics below for a larger image. Need more pics or info? Just let me know.

Shipping is $8.00 for any order below $50.00 and free for any order above $50.00. Shipping can be combined with the other products we offer.

Shrimp Net NEW!

$13.00

300mm long (just under 12 inches)

The Ebi Net makes catching shrimps much easier and less stressful. The Ebi Net is a light weight and functional net specially designed for the selection and catching of small shrimps in a heavily loaded aquarium.

The squarish acrylic handle allows a firm, anti-slip grip that maximizes the ease of control of the net. The net is made of soft but durable material firmly secured to the handle with a stainless steel ring. The net stays erect in a funnel shape offering a minimum hassle netting experience. There is also no worries about shrimps entangling their legs or getting trapped.

Shrimp Food

Grow:
40g bottle. $14.00
20g bottle. $8.00

Grow is a complete shrimp diet rich in Phospholipids, various vitamins and chlorella that increases stress tolerance, promotes growth and stimulates moulting. It also contains SG (Shrimp Guard) which improves resistance to infectious disorder. It does not cloud the water.

Color:
50g bottle. $12.00
20g bottle. $6.00

Color is an organic shrimp diet rich in various types of essential minerals, vitamins, dietary fiber, amino acids, nucleic acid, cysteine peptide and spirulina. It enhances the color and strengthens the outer
shell of shrimps. It does not cloud water.

Frenzy:
50g bottle. $12.00

Frenzy is a tasty treat made from natural and organic raw material that is simply irresistible to shrimp. Use it as supplementary bits two to three times week or feed together with staple recipe that you wish the shrimp to acquire a taste for. Click on http://youtu.be/W4SupuXFSjo for a video of my shrimps' reaction to a piece of Frenzy.

Barley:
40g bottle. $6.00

BARLEY is made from organic barley straw, humic acid and peat. It is a supplementary food for both fries and adult shrimps for promoting growth. Uneaten crumbs help improves bacterial activities, buffers pH and prevents development of black mold.

Bebi:
70g bottle. $12.00

Bebi is a nutritious diet specially formulated for new born and juvenile shrimps which at the same time, enhances the digestive system by activating the intestinal bacterial flora. It is also capable of maintaining and expediting the maturation of water by breaking down organic waste as well as supporting continual growth of beneficial bacterial, thus useful both as a water column and a substrate additive.

To feed, mix EBI BACTER - BEBI with water and pour directly into the tank. Please be sure to use tank or aged water for best effect.

To use as a shrimp substrate additive, simple sprinkle it over the bottom of the tank before overlaying with soil.

Spinach:
40g bottle. $14.00
20g bottle. $8.00

Spinach is a healthy diet made from organic spinach, rich in Iron, Calcium, Vitamin (A,C,K), folic acid, carotenoids, Lutein, other minerals and amino acids. The high content of Chlorophyll aids in digestion and antioxidants help improve immunity. It does not cloud the water.

Stout:
15g bottle. $10.00

Stout is a supplementary food made of various minerals, vitamin and micronutrients for shrimps that promotes strong and thick shell.

Composition: Astaxanthin, Shrimp and Crab meal, minerals

Shrimp Supplements

Minerock: 500g bag. $25.00 NEW!
Each bag contains between 3 and 5 pieces.

Reduces stress and improves water quality

MINEROCK is a rare natural mineral found only in Japan. It releases mineral gradually and improves water quality, as well as encourages activation and growth of bacteria in the water. It reduces stress on livestock and encourages proper molting and breeding. It also improves photosynthesis, semiconductor action, mildly increases GH/PH and ion exchange ratio.

Place in aquarium, filtration sump tank or use it as a tying media for plants.
Use 1 to 2 pieces for a 60cm tank.
Rinse lightly before use.

Shield:
60g bottle. $18.00

Shield is a natural product that enhances growth, immunity and anti-disease ability, lowers death rate, and even controls white spot when used with fish. It absorbs toxins and waste such as HNO2, NH3/4, NO3, H2S, assimilating organic waste into micro-organism food, thus creating a balanced environment in high bio-load tank.

Humic:
60g bottle. $14.00

Humic is an organic, granulated humus conditioner that buffers water at pH 6 - 6.5 and gH 3-4. It is ideal for improving activities, survival ratio and higher success rate of breeding in bee shrimps. It also serves as a source of nutrients for microbes, thus maintaining high and healthy levels of soil life. With its hormonal characteristics, plant growth and root development are also enhanced.

Dance:
40ml bottle. $25.00
new lower price!

Dance is a highly concentrated Chitin-based additive made from 100% natural material that promotes breeding, moulting and growth in crystal shrimps. Use when observed slowing growth or decreased breeding rate.

Vital:
30g bottle. $10.00

Vital is a unique proprietary blend of essential vitamins and supplements which are essential for healthy growth of fishes and shrimps. It activates enzymes in living organisms, reduces stress and also improves luster of scale and shell.

GH Up:
100g bottle. $10.00

Increases GH Safely . Removes Chlorine

GH UP is a mixture of balanced calcium and magnesium salts, natural zeolite and chlorine neutralizing agent designed to safely increase GH of water in a shrimp tank. It does not affect KH. A white haze may appear when added but will clear up within 30 minutes.

Vigor:
30g bottle. $20.00

Promotes Growth, Color and Moulting

VIGOR is a mixture of enzyme and chitosan which maintains water quality, promotes growth, coloration and moulting of juvenile and adult shrimps. You can observe that shrimps stop dying during unsuccessful molting. Vigor also helps in boosting plant growth in a planted tank.

White:
15g bottle. $14.00

Promotes white stripes and thicker shell

White is a supplement of various minerals, vitamins and micronutrients for shrimp that promotes healthy white stripes, general color development and thickening of outer shell. Recommended to be used from young for proper development.

Crimson:
15g bottle. $14.00

Crimson enhances the redness of bee shrimps in a clear and striking fashion. GH and TDS are raised mildly when added.

Composition: Spirulina, Montmorillonite, minerals

Minerax:
100g bottle. $22.00

Minerax is a natural mineral that improves water quality, as well as encouraging activation and growth of beneficial bacteria. Reduces stress and increases resistance to disease in shrimp and other livestock. Minerax can also be used as a slow release substrate additive when setting up a new shrimp or plant tank.

Last edited by darkestsky; 07-14-2012 at 03:09 PM.. Reason: Product Updates
darkestsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
hedge_fund
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (96/100%)

Hey. Looking to purchase DANCE and Growth. This was all recommended by H4N who purchased from you in the past.
hedge_fund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #3
darkestsky
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedge_fund View Post
Hey. Looking to purchase DANCE and Growth. This was all recommended by H4N who purchased from you in the past.
PM'd!

And thanks H4N!
To view our complete line of shrimp, fish, and planted aquarium goodies, visit our sponsor's forum at:
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/so...-oak-aquatics/
Or our website at:
http://www.southernoakaquatics.com
Old 01-27-2012, 12:29 PM   #4
h4n
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (713/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkestsky View Post
PM'd!

And thanks H4N!
NP! Clay! got to help out our sponsors!
h4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:29 PM   #5
hedge_fund
Planted Tank Guru

Received the Dance and Grow. Thanks for the free sample package of Barley. I actually thew in both Grow and Barley at the same time....my shrimp seemed to have swarmed to the barley first.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:12 AM   #6
Buff Daddy
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (18/100%)

Done and done, Clay! You got money! LOL And the best prices, too...

It's great having a vendor in the SouthEast!

Fluval Ebi Pimp #29
Buff Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:27 AM   #7
darkestsky
Sponsor

Quote:
Received the Dance and Grow. Thanks for the free sample package of Barley. I actually thew in both Grow and Barley at the same time....my shrimp seemed to have swarmed to the barley first.
Your welcome Barley is one of the best deals out there for shrimp food. There's really a lot of food in a bottle, shrimp love it, it's cheap, and uneaten bits are actually good for water quality (within reason).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff Daddy View Post
Done and done, Clay! You got money! LOL And the best prices, too...

It's great having a vendor in the SouthEast!
Thanks very much! I'll get your order shipped tomorrow
To view our complete line of shrimp, fish, and planted aquarium goodies, visit our sponsor's forum at:
Or our website at:
Old 02-10-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
darkestsky
Sponsor

Just got the new shipment in. Big bottles of Grow are finally back in stock. Everything on the page is in stock and ready to go now!
Or our website at:
Old 02-14-2012, 01:37 AM   #9
Hcancino
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (20/100%)

Han sent me to you guys. Pm me Your PayPal please so I can purchase some humic from you!
Hcancino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 01:48 PM   #10
darkestsky
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcancino View Post
Han sent me to you guys. Pm me Your PayPal please so I can purchase some humic from you!

Pm'd! Thanks again, Han
Or our website at:
Old 02-14-2012, 01:53 PM   #11
h4n
Planted Tank Guru

Np Clay!
Old 02-14-2012, 09:35 PM   #12
hedge_fund
Planted Tank Guru

You two working together? haha

I'll be ordering some Humic from you soon too.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #13
darkestsky
Sponsor

Quote:
You two working together? haha

I'll be ordering some Humic from you soon too.
Haha, it does kind of feel like I should put Han on the payroll.

I'll hold some Humic for you. Between here and my website, Humic was the "it" item yesterday and my stock of it took a beating. I've got just a few left after I pack the the orders for today.
Or our website at:
Old 02-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #14
h4n
Planted Tank Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkestsky View Post
Haha, it does kind of feel like I should put Han on the payroll.

I'll hold some Humic for you. Between here and my website, Humic was the "it" item yesterday and my stock of it took a beating. I've got just a few left after I pack the the orders for today.
haha sounds good to me, Pay up! lol
Old 02-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #15
hedge_fund
Planted Tank Guru

Can you give me more details on "shield"? Is it a food? How do you administer this? How often? How long does it last for? etc.

Same for Vital please.

Do these two products overlap? Meaning, can I get by with just one? If so which one? It seems that BW has lots of products. I can't see someone using all of these at once since there has to be some type of overlap or they have to have something that's "all purpose" which kills a few birds with one stone.

Thanks.