Nampa/Boise Surrounding Area - Page 4
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Idaho

Old 05-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #46
Cynth
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (17/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinabelle View Post
cynth-can tell me where to buy the seachems excel? I've tried zamzows and Petco. Does Petsmart carry it? i don't want to drive all over town looking.
I usually order it online, but I have seen it at PetSmart by the Town Square Mall and Fish Aquariums & Stuff.

My Fluval EBI

Fluval EBI Pimp #2
Planaria Rancher #9
Cynth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2011, 09:46 PM   #47
BBradbury
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default What about the Kuna Area???

Hello. I live in Northern Colorado and am planning a driving trip to Idaho around Labor Day. Is anyone familiar with the Kuna area??? Specifically, there was a small store on a piece of land that used to sit on the right side of the street as you came into town. From what direction, I have no idea. Seems like there may have been a river a ways behind the house. A fairly large, covered porchlike area made of large rocks sat next to the house.

This is a total reach, but was wondering if anyone was possibly from Kuna on this site.

Just a "shot in the dark".

B
BBradbury is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2011, 09:49 PM   #48
Cynth
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBradbury View Post
Hello. I live in Northern Colorado and am planning a driving trip to Idaho around Labor Day. Is anyone familiar with the Kuna area??? Specifically, there was a small store on a piece of land that used to sit on the right side of the street as you came into town. From what direction, I have no idea. Seems like there may have been a river a ways behind the house. A fairly large, covered porchlike area made of large rocks sat next to the house.

This is a total reach, but was wondering if anyone was possibly from Kuna on this site.

Just a "shot in the dark".

B

Keeton0_o is from Kuna. I'll see if I can scare him up to talk to you.

My Fluval EBI

Fluval EBI Pimp #2
Planaria Rancher #9
Old 05-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #49
BBradbury
Wannabe Guru

Default Kuna Questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynth View Post
Keeton0_o is from Kuna. I'll see if I can scare him up to talk to you.
Cynth...

Thanks much for your trouble.

B
BBradbury is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2011, 02:40 AM   #50
Baysin
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinabelle View Post
cynth-can tell me where to buy the seachems excel? I've tried zamzows and Petco. Does Petsmart carry it? i don't want to drive all over town looking.
I'm 90% sure I've seen it at Boise's Freshwater. Hang a left as soon as you go in the door and their (small) section of plant stuff is against the wall there.
Baysin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #51
DanMarion
Algae Grower

The only place in town I have seen a drop checker was on your 40 gallon.

Oh, and hi! lol

Sorry I missed the face to face meeting all, I was really looking forward to being there.
DanMarion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2011, 10:31 PM   #52
DanMarion
Algae Grower

And you can get Excel, along with other Seachem products at Fish Aquariums and Stuff in Boise.
DanMarion is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2011, 03:50 AM   #53
Cynth
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanMarion View Post
The only place in town I have seen a drop checker was on your 40 gallon.

Oh, and hi! lol

Sorry I missed the face to face meeting all, I was really looking forward to being there.

Oh hey I missed this thread some how. Hi! I wish you could of been here too. Next time holler if you need a ride, I'd be happy to come get you guys.

My Fluval EBI

Fluval EBI Pimp #2
Planaria Rancher #9
Old 09-16-2011, 05:42 AM   #54
ravenmyth
Algae Grower

Great to see the interest in Idaho. I live up north but get to Boise occasionally and the 2 places to for LFS are Boise Freshwater Aquarium and Fish, Aquariums and Stuff. Both have some terrific tanks and their products are good.

The plant selection at both, as I've previously posted on this forum (2009?), is limited but quality has been good.

I usually purchase plants online and like AquariumPlants.com for quality and service. Avoid azgardens as they are notorious for bad service.

I am a low tech Planted tank enthusiast having gotten started with Diane Walstad's book a few years ago. It has been great fun.
ravenmyth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2011, 04:25 AM   #55
Cynth
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenmyth View Post
Great to see the interest in Idaho. I live up north but get to Boise occasionally and the 2 places to for LFS are Boise Freshwater Aquarium and Fish, Aquariums and Stuff. Both have some terrific tanks and their products are good.

The plant selection at both, as I've previously posted on this forum (2009?), is limited but quality has been good.

I usually purchase plants online and like AquariumPlants.com for quality and service. Avoid azgardens as they are notorious for bad service.

I am a low tech Planted tank enthusiast having gotten started with Diane Walstad's book a few years ago. It has been great fun.

Oh hey!

I saw you joined the Treasure Valley Aquarium Club recently. Chat us up we are pretty civilized

My Fluval EBI

Fluval EBI Pimp #2
Planaria Rancher #9
Old 08-19-2014, 12:04 PM   #56
terrymitchell77

Talking Planted, aquascape & community tanks

I live in Emmett and love my planted tanks and am always looking to sell or trade plants and fish. I'm glad there are a few of us around the treasure valley. I run a 150 community tank. 80 gallon planted and am attempting to aquascape a frameless 20. Have a small shrimp and snail tank. I run co2 and am always looking for new ideas to make this hobby better. Love to hear from anyone with ideas. Love discus, rainbows or any planted tank fish for that matter.
terrymitchell77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.