CO2 in Orlando
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Florida

Old 04-19-2005, 01:44 PM   #1
frmrreefr
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via MSN to frmrreefr
Exclamation

CO2 in Orlando

Where can I get it from for less than $200 for tank and regulator and maybe needle valve also? Or am I asking too much?

Eheim Pimp Club #108

20 Gal High, Pressurized Co2, Eheim Ecco 2231 (double duty as a Co2 reactor), 2x55 Current USA 10k's in Coralife Housing, Flourite 2" substrate.

Rotala indica, Potomageton gayii, Anubias barteri var. "Nana", Echinodorus bleheri var."Compacta", Glossostigma elatinoides

5 Blue tetras, 5 Bleeding heart tetras, 5 Black neon tetras, breeding pair of flame gourami....
frmrreefr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2005, 09:30 PM   #2
BSS
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (12/100%)

I got a 10lb aluminum tank along with the first CO2 fill at Florida Carbonic on Michigan Avenue (I-4 and Kaley exit) for ~$110. I ordered a Milwaukee All-in-One off of E-bay for a shade under $80, I believe.

Not sure you can get both for under $200 here in Orlando, but you can get close to that with the above.
Old 04-21-2005, 12:49 PM   #3
frmrreefr
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Send a message via MSN to frmrreefr

Well, actually that sounds pretty good. I wanted to go to Aquatic Ecosystems in Apopka 'cuz they have both there and they also have the diffuser or reactor depending on which one I would want to go with. The 5lb tank costs about $96 and the all-in-one is $104, but it's made by AZoo and I don't know if their regulator is good or not. I just might have to look into your suggestion BSS, I don't think I will be able to find it any cheaper!

Eheim Pimp Club #108

20 Gal High, Pressurized Co2, Eheim Ecco 2231 (double duty as a Co2 reactor), 2x55 Current USA 10k's in Coralife Housing, Flourite 2" substrate.

Rotala indica, Potomageton gayii, Anubias barteri var. "Nana", Echinodorus bleheri var."Compacta", Glossostigma elatinoides

5 Blue tetras, 5 Bleeding heart tetras, 5 Black neon tetras, breeding pair of flame gourami....
frmrreefr is offline   Reply With Quote