Planted tank aquarium club central Indiana - Page 2
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Indiana

Old 07-14-2011, 10:24 PM   #16
TechnoFish
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Thumbs up

Hello all,

I'm new the forums, and have intermediate experience with planted tanks. I have been trying to find a good planted tank club in Central IN for a while now, and would definitely be up for helping start one if anyone is interested. I think it would be cool if we could have plant/critter exchanges, demonstrations/tutorial nights, and heck even simple sloshes and what have you. If 5 people say they are still actively interested, then I think we could set up a small meeting at a bar somewhere to chit chat, share pics, barter on aquarium stuff, and generally form the basis of a club. All we need to do is start meeting and more people will start showing up when meetings are announced.

Cheers,

-TF
TechnoFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2011, 03:43 AM   #17
nchumley
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoFish View Post
Hello all,

I'm new the forums, and have intermediate experience with planted tanks. I have been trying to find a good planted tank club in Central IN for a while now, and would definitely be up for helping start one if anyone is interested. I think it would be cool if we could have plant/critter exchanges, demonstrations/tutorial nights, and heck even simple sloshes and what have you. If 5 people say they are still actively interested, then I think we could set up a small meeting at a bar somewhere to chit chat, share pics, barter on aquarium stuff, and generally form the basis of a club. All we need to do is start meeting and more people will start showing up when meetings are announced.

Cheers,

-TF
I've come back to the hobby after about a few months break and a move to the southside.

If you want to meet somewhere in Greenwood or even Downtown, I would definitely come. I'm also setting up my 55gal this weekend and have a shipment of new plants coming in Friday. I'll be sure to take pics then post them here.
nchumley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:07 PM   #18
nonconductive
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)

anyone who's interested please PM me and we can try to arrange a meetup date/time and place. I have a few friends that i meet up with pretty regularly to swap plants, look at tanks, and drink beer.
The Fraternity of Dirt #2
nonconductive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 01:07 PM   #19
nonconductive
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...311153693?ap=1
The Fraternity of Dirt #2
nonconductive is offline   Reply With Quote