East Tennessee Aquatic Club coming along.
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Tennessee

Old 06-11-2011, 08:18 AM   #1
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (14/100%)
Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Thumbs up

East Tennessee Aquatic Club coming along.

Hi everyboby,
Thanks to Steve we have an awesome new banner and even a domain name/website. Here[/URL] is the link if you are interested. He has been very benefitial to the group so far and is working daily to improve our chances of recognition and our way of attracting new members. The site is still a work in progress but we are working to make it really informative for the hobbyist.

Along with the new website and banner we have been testing a chatroom, working on a forum, and compiling mass information to add so we can be able to share it with the community.

Join HERE and until the last day in June get a free 12 month membership to the East Tennessee Aquatic Club. Hope to see you there.

Anthony Trout
President
ETnAC
The Fraternity of Dirt #15
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech.
Updated 9-7 Check me out. 10g Rimless. My 105g Journal. 105g YTubeAction ETnAC President.
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2011, 03:42 AM   #2
steve617
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

I still have a lot to do on the site here is another link. I also have the form for the free 12 month membership.http://www.etnac.com/index.html
steve617 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2011, 03:59 AM   #3
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (14/100%)
Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com

Hi everybody,
We are still hard at work on getting the new website up and running. We have added a forum section that is up and running. There is TONS of good information going in there with some already there. It is totally functional so go check it out. More information and a chatroom coming soon. Go now to ETnAC and sign up for your free 12 month membership. Better hurry, this offer is only good until 7-1-11.
The Fraternity of Dirt #15
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech.
Updated 9-7 Check me out. 10g Rimless. My 105g Journal. 105g YTubeAction ETnAC President.
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
aquatic club, club, east tennessee, east tennessee group, group

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.