two quick questions
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Forums > The Lounge & Introductions

Old 05-16-2011, 01:03 AM   #1
vespers_
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)

two quick questions

hi,

just wondering how i can edit a thread's title. also, when i try to uplaod pictures to my album it says i am missing a security token. i have no clue what this means.

filstar pimp #171
vespers_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2011, 01:13 AM   #2
Chucker
Algae Grower

To change the title, open your thread, and click the "Edit" button at the bottom right of your original post. Once you have the editing window open, click the "go advanced" button on the bottom right again - then you will have the opportunity to edit the title as well as the content of the post.

As for the security token, it must be a bi-product of your operating system / web browser, or possibly any plugins you are using along with it.
Chucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:32 AM   #3
vespers_
Planted Tank Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucker View Post
To change the title, open your thread, and click the "Edit" button at the bottom right of your original post. Once you have the editing window open, click the "go advanced" button on the bottom right again - then you will have the opportunity to edit the title as well as the content of the post.

As for the security token, it must be a bi-product of your operating system / web browser, or possibly any plugins you are using along with it.
kk thanks! i'm using vista and chrome, and i don't have trouble uploading to any other sites... it's strange.

filstar pimp #171
Old 05-16-2011, 10:53 AM   #4
Chucker
Algae Grower

From the googling I did, it seems to be a board setting, and not one of your own. Are you using all of the standard (default) settings in the board profile?
Chucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:07 PM   #5
vespers_
Planted Tank Enthusiast

yeah i haven't changed anything there. i think it's the camera... i just uploaded a picture from a different camera and it went properly, but that's a little weird no?

filstar pimp #171