10% discount off our entire line
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Sponsors > Alpha Pro Breeders


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 03:13 AM   #1
Alpha Pro Breeders
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
Alpha Pro Breeders's Avatar
 
PTrader: (18/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kent, Ohio
Posts: 608
Default

10% discount off our entire line


We are very proud to be a new sponsor on Planted Tank. We have just recently started a planted tank section on our web site www.alphaprobreeders.com that will be growing quite a bit over the next few weeks. We carry quite a few items for fish and freshwater shrimp, if there is something in particular your looking for just send me a email at alphaprobreeder@aol.com

For the month of April save 10% off your entire order at Alpha Pro Breeders, just type in plant in the coupon code.

Take a moment and check us out!!!

Thanks
Ron McGee
www.alphaprobreeders.com
www.planetinverts.com
Alpha Pro Breeders is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-02-2011, 03:17 AM   #2
OverStocked
Planted Tank Guru
 
OverStocked's Avatar
 
PTrader: (76/94%)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SoDak
Posts: 10,732
Default

Ron, welcome to TPT! Anyone who supports TPT is good in my book.

You've got great prices, too. Wish I had known you carried Repashy, as I just bought some today!
OverStocked is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:26 AM   #3
TLE041
Wannabe Guru
 
TLE041's Avatar
 
PTrader: (2/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,097
Default

Welcome to TPT!

I just took a quick browse of your store (mainly the dry goods). Lots of interesting stuff. Hopefully you'll eventually branch out to more unique items than the usual LFS fare.

It's also nice that you're shipping outside the states. I didn't get a chance to check the shipping rates, but hopefully they're fair. You should stick solely to USPS for international shipping.
__________________

Tony

My Mini-M journal

TLE041 is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:49 AM   #4
F22
Planted Tank Guru
 
F22's Avatar
 
PTrader: (7/100%)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: .201.
Posts: 4,349
Default

dude, great prices on the repashy diet!!!
F22 is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:53 AM   #5
Alpha Pro Breeders
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
Alpha Pro Breeders's Avatar
 
PTrader: (18/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kent, Ohio
Posts: 608
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by over_stocked View Post
Ron, welcome to TPT! Anyone who supports TPT is good in my book.

You've got great prices, too. Wish I had known you carried Repashy, as I just bought some today!
That's how it works lol, just keep me in mind next time. I sell quite a bit of Repashy, it is by far my favorite vitamin. First class shipping only runs a couple of dollars too, always like items I can ship cheaply.

Ron
www.alphaprobreeders.com
www.planetinverts.com
Alpha Pro Breeders is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:56 AM   #6
F22
Planted Tank Guru
 
F22's Avatar
 
PTrader: (7/100%)
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: .201.
Posts: 4,349
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Pro Breeders View Post
That's how it works lol, just keep me in mind next time. I sell quite a bit of Repashy, it is by far my favorite vitamin. First class shipping only runs a couple of dollars too, always like items I can ship cheaply.

Ron
www.alphaprobreeders.com
www.planetinverts.com

you'll be hearing from me in a week or so
F22 is offline  
Old 04-02-2011, 03:57 AM   #7
Alpha Pro Breeders
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
Alpha Pro Breeders's Avatar
 
PTrader: (18/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kent, Ohio
Posts: 608
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLE041 View Post
Welcome to TPT!

I just took a quick browse of your store (mainly the dry goods). Lots of interesting stuff. Hopefully you'll eventually branch out to more unique items than the usual LFS fare.

It's also nice that you're shipping outside the states. I didn't get a chance to check the shipping rates, but hopefully they're fair. You should stick solely to USPS for international shipping.

Were adding quite a few items every week, and were always looking for the unique items. Anything in particular your looking for just send me a email and I'll see what I can do.
International shipping is always on the high side, but we only charge actual cost to ship, no markups or handling fees.

Ron
www.alphaprobreeders.com
www.planetinverts.com
Alpha Pro Breeders is offline  
Old 04-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
dodohead
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
dodohead's Avatar
 
PTrader: (15/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: bay area, ca
Posts: 351
Default

hey ron.. i bought some super tigers off of you about a year ago.. i still have them.. i was sorta wanting to get more possibly in the future if you still had any..

just wanted to give you a plug... awesome guy to deal with.. great shipping, fast friendly service..
dodohead is offline  
Old 04-03-2011, 08:46 PM   #9
Alpha Pro Breeders
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
Alpha Pro Breeders's Avatar
 
PTrader: (18/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kent, Ohio
Posts: 608
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodohead View Post
hey ron.. i bought some super tigers off of you about a year ago.. i still have them.. i was sorta wanting to get more possibly in the future if you still had any..

just wanted to give you a plug... awesome guy to deal with.. great shipping, fast friendly service..
Thanks I appreciate it. I'm out of super tigers now, I'm trying to get my colony re-established.
Alpha Pro Breeders is offline  
Old 04-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #10
Alpha Pro Breeders
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
Alpha Pro Breeders's Avatar
 
PTrader: (18/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kent, Ohio
Posts: 608
Default

Thanks to everyone that has taken advantage of our 10% off special, your business is very much appreciated.
Alpha Pro Breeders is offline  
Old 04-28-2011, 03:04 AM   #11
Alpha Pro Breeders
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
Alpha Pro Breeders's Avatar
 
PTrader: (18/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kent, Ohio
Posts: 608
Default

Just a reminder that you can save 10% through the end of this month.
Just type in "plant" in the coupon code.
Alpha Pro Breeders is offline  
Old 10-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #12
Drewsplantednutz
Planted Tank Obsessed
 
Drewsplantednutz's Avatar
 
PTrader: (14/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: MASS
Posts: 356
Default

Any codes available? Im looking to make a $50+ order and one would def make me go with you guys.
Drewsplantednutz is offline  
Old 11-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #13
Alpha Pro Breeders
Planted Tank Enthusiast
 
Alpha Pro Breeders's Avatar
 
PTrader: (18/100%)
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kent, Ohio
Posts: 608
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewsplantednutz View Post
Any codes available? Im looking to make a $50+ order and one would def make me go with you guys.
Sorry I didn't see this until now, but if you sign up for our newsletter that is were we announce any promotions going on.
Ron
Alpha Pro Breeders is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright Planted Tank LLC 2012