Wisconsin LFS'!!!
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > Wisconsin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2011, 05:03 AM   #24
fishranger
Algae Grower

PTrader: (5/100%)
Default Stores in Superior/ Duluth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosey929 View Post
I am in Minocqua and there's nothing near here except DFS which is the closest thing we have to an LFS. I see that you are from Superior, soooo...are you aware of any good shops in the Superior/Duluth area? I've just converting my 56g reef tank to a planted FW tank and need to stock it. I normally buy everything from DFS' retail store or liveaquaria.com, but I'm not real impressed with their plant selection online. I must say that their service is fabulous and the quality of plants I have ordered has been good. Just wish they had a larger selection. TIA for any info!

As for pet stores up here there is a couple up here. One pet store is in the mariner mall which has most of the common stock but occasionally get something different. There is one in Hermantown called A World of Fish, which has more options to choose from but there more pricey. Most of the nice fish stores that I have been to are in the cities. One in Champlin tetraquatics is nice with a wide selection. Another that I have hear alot of good things about is Forest lake pets , but havent had the chance to go there yet. And last is Petco. If you need some plants might have some.

Cory
fishranger is offline   Reply With Quote