Someone stop the music trumpets are everywhere - Page 2
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > Specific Aspects of a Planted Tank > Shrimp & Other Invertebrates

Old 06-20-2010, 01:05 AM   #16
jlroar
Planted Member

PTrader: (2/100%)

I have sold 100 of them in a lot on here a year or so ago riding my shrimp tank that they decimated. Honestly I'm not sure anyone would want them when I tell them the truth about them first.

I will gladly put them on here in case anyone is really that.... IMO stupid enough to want em. Personally I was planning on putting a cup of bleach in the bucket with the rock and tossing em out after a day or so.

James
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2010, 06:45 AM   #17
familyman03
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlroar View Post
I have sold 100 of them in a lot on here a year or so ago riding my shrimp tank that they decimated. Honestly I'm not sure anyone would want them when I tell them the truth about them first.

I will gladly put them on here in case anyone is really that.... IMO stupid enough to want em. Personally I was planning on putting a cup of bleach in the bucket with the rock and tossing em out after a day or so.

James
I thought they did not breed in straight freshwater. However if you do have them and are willing to get part with some I would also like to try my hand at these guys. Maybe I can keep my population in check with them pm if interested
familyman03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
fix, snail

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The Planted Tank Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.