Anyone from the Truckee/North Lake area?
Planted Tank Forums
Your Tanks Image Hosting *Tank Tracker * Plant Profiles Fish Profiles Planted Tank Guide Photo Gallery Articles

Go Back   The Planted Tank Forum > General Planted Tank Forums > Local Pet Stores, Clubs, and Conventions > California

Old 11-21-2013, 01:23 AM   #1
cjskier
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default Anyone from the Truckee/North Lake area?

Looking to see if there is anyone local to me on this board. Maybe we can do some plant swaping in the future!
cjskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:12 AM   #2
chew
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (13/100%)

I visit my mom in Kings Beach a lot so when its not snowy I go up there probably 2 or 3 times a month
Old 11-21-2013, 04:23 AM   #3
blazeyreef
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (4/100%)

I dont live there now, but I lived in Nevada City about two years ago. Loved it!
blazeyreef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 04:53 AM   #4
cjskier
Algae Grower

Chew: let me know when your up here, maybe we can do some trading!

Blazey: I grew up in the GV/NC area. Rough and Reday to be exact(yes thats a real town name). Your right, amazing area. Slightly below average snow fall area, yet still semi cool climate, and close to the snow(my life). Beautiful area. I plan on living there again when I grow old... if that happens.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:02 AM   #5
blazeyreef
Planted Tank Obsessed

ha! Oh yes I am very familiar with most all of norcal. I traveled through there and spent quite a bit of time in the GV/NC area. Im also quite familar with Pen Valley and the R&R area also. I also lived in Browns Valley/Loma Rica area and spent a bit of time up the Yuba in all the little towns. Oregen House, Camptonville, Downieville, etc. Also the Marysville/Wheatland area, Chico/Paradise area ad the Redbluff, Corning, Redding, Lassen area.

And I have some very close friends that also grew up in R&R. Im sure we have similar aquaintances.
Old 11-21-2013, 06:59 AM   #6
cjskier
Algae Grower

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeyreef View Post
ha! Oh yes I am very familiar with most all of norcal. I traveled through there and spent quite a bit of time in the GV/NC area. Im also quite familar with Pen Valley and the R&R area also. I also lived in Browns Valley/Loma Rica area and spent a bit of time up the Yuba in all the little towns. Oregen House, Camptonville, Downieville, etc. Also the Marysville/Wheatland area, Chico/Paradise area ad the Redbluff, Corning, Redding, Lassen area.

And I have some very close friends that also grew up in R&R. Im sure we have similar aquaintances.
Ha ha, small world. Youve been all over! Sure we have someone in common. I graduated NU in 03.
Old 11-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #7
blazeyreef
Planted Tank Obsessed

I would have to ask around haha. But thats about the right graduation time. Funny things. You ever go to the christmas thing in NC or GV? I would drive back just to go to it if I could. Loved it.