The Planted Tank Forum banner

Adopt my clown loaches?

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  hangten808 
#1 ·
Hi! I'm Leah and I live in Honolulu. I have 4 clown loaches who are slowly outgrowing my 55 gallon tank and will eventually need a new home. If you or someone you know might want to adopt these loaches, and you have a tank large enough for them, then please keep me in mind! My largest loach is over 5 inches, the rest are about 3 inches. They're all growing steadily. These guys can live over 30 years and be over a foot long, so I'm really looking for someone who wants to commit themselves to caring for them as long-term pets. They are very tame, and will make wonderful pets for the right owner. You can read about their care requirements at http://www.loaches.com/species-index...a-macracanthus. Just reply to this thread or send me a private message on this site if you'd like to know more.

#6 ·
This is just an update, since I've recently gotten a lot of inquiries about my clowns. Thanks to everyone who's offered to take them! I've agreed so far to give my clowns to a person who is upgrading to a large tank in January. But please, if you see this post and have a suitable clown loach tank, don't hesitate to write. I can always use a back-up plan in case for some reason the first person ends up being unable to take the fish. Thanks again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.