The Planted Tank Forum banner

mluk27's ADA Mini M Zoa/Paly Garden.. Fluval Edge Coming soon.

20K views 129 replies 19 participants last post by  mluk27 
#1 · (Edited)
I thought it was time to post this tank since I just filled it. I grew the UG emerged for about a month and I just filled it today. The driftwood gave me a little bit of a headache by floating up and uprooting a bunch of UG and rotala and that took a while to fix that and replant. Hopefully everything grows back in nicely and the UG transitions smoothly. The tank looks pretty terrible right now

Flora: UG, Rotala butterfly, Downio, java moss

Heres when I first planted the UG

A week ago

Before the fill

After

I have a t5 light over it now until I get my solar mini s

See less See more
#114 ·
I ripped out all the the carpet and trimmed everything back, just gotta get some new glosso to fill the bottom of the tank.

Mines doing just fine, Im considering doing a rescape. Ill post some pics tomorrow, I really love that tank though such a great size.

#118 ·
I decided to do something with less maintence, moss only tank. Here is the start of the scape I only have one piece of flame moss. Im planning on putting more flame moss around the back of the rocks, X-mas moss down the side of the cliff or Mini pellia and then Fissidens on the for ground.

#126 ·
ya, I was thinking that.... inline heater would be just the touch the tank needs... looks great ;)

I really like that ada light

#130 ·
Been a while since I've posted anything. The Mini M is no longer a fresh water tank, its now a Salt water tank with mainly rare Zoas and Palys. Funny thing is I have had better luck doing SW than FW with this tank. I will be setting up a fluval edge low light tank later this week, but for the mean time here are some crappy Ipad pics of the Mini M.

Close up

FTS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.