The Planted Tank Forum banner

Look out your backdoor...

3K views 23 replies 13 participants last post by  Razorworm 
#1 · (Edited)
What does it look like in your neck of the woods today? Post a pic and tell us the temperature :)

note: today can be the day you read this thread. The only rule is the pic should be taken after the date of this post ;)

#10 ·
It's perfect out here, i am very lucky, i live in town but i consider my families property out in the country my backyard, somewhere i have a thread with some pictures of the river.

shouldve have taken a picture earlier.. i was out on the river scavenging for wood(the river was high recently, washed in a load of new pickins) the sky was all sorts of red, orange and purple... <40 degrees F, probably getting colder.... i took a pic of a log we started burning though... someone wrote "smoke meth" on it in giant sharpie letters... who does that?
Probably someone on meth lol

Sent from a dark corner in my happy place

#9 ·
shouldve have taken a picture earlier.. i was out on the river scavenging for wood(the river was high recently, washed in a load of new pickins) the sky was all sorts of red, orange and purple... <40 degrees F, probably getting colder.... i took a pic of a log we started burning though... someone wrote "smoke meth" on it in giant sharpie letters... who does that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.