The Planted Tank Forum banner

DBP Club! Join the movement.

71K views 457 replies 55 participants last post by  somewhatshocked 
#1 · (Edited)
This has been a requested club as of late.

Specifically made for people using the 18"inch long Deep Blue Professional nano, this is a membership where we can chat about tanks, link our journals and see some pictures.

Just because it was made just for the 3.2 gal 18x6x6 tank doesn't mean other people with DBP tanks can't join! I personally own two, but I love the product. It is a great and cheap product which is well constructed and reliable.

I'll start this off with a picture of my own:

Aquarium decor Aquatic plant Pet supply Freshwater aquarium Fish supply

And I'll end it with the list I'll keep as recent as possible.

Our first member introduced many of us to these tanks. Kudos to Somewhatshocked

DBP Members:
#1. Somewhatshocked
#2. MABJ
#3. Jdiesels
#4. A.D.D.i.c.t.
#5. VJM
#6. Fuze
#7. kruzerman
#8. BeastMaster
#9. kitesailor
#10. Scifisarah
#11. hambone870
#12. tyeroc
#13. chou
#14. snaeberk
#15. whiteblaze11
#16. Soothing Shrimp
#17. GreenBliss
#18. Couesfanatic
#19. mjbn
#20. poppyseed
#21. moosenart
#22. Gavin228
#23. bulalo

See less See more
#2 ·
This has been a requested club as of late.

Specifically made for people using the 18"inch long Deep Blue Professional nano, this is a membership where we can chat about tanks, link our journals and see some pictures.

Just because it was made just for the 2.8 gal 18x6x6 tank doesn't mean other people with DBP tanks can't join! I personally own two, but I love the product. It is a great and cheap product which is well constructed and reliable.

I'll start this off with a picture of my own:

View attachment 114906

And I'll end it with the list I'll keep as recent as possible.

Our first member introduced many of us to these tanks. Kudos to Somewhatshocked

DBP Members:
#1. Somewhatshocked
#2. MABJ
#3.
#4.
#5.
Ill join! :icon_lol:

#11 ·
That was a discussion actually. I think we will forego the pimpery and just tag DBP #X

We could always try something else out that someone suggests.

#20 ·
I think it's just a small difference in measurements. It really is just about 2.8 gallons. The volume formula shows us that lol.

It really is the same tank though.

#24 ·
Bought one of these from my LFS, on the way home the inner glass included shifted and completely cracked the end pane. It was secured fine just a normal shift from the 5 minute drive. Anyone else have this happen? DBP just told me tough luck so I am unsure if I should buy another. Shame I love this shape for shrimp.

#25 ·
As with any glass, I'd say don't let objects with points bang into a pane with any force.

I've heard of one being shattered in shipping, but DBP replaced it.

I'd say just remove the stuff from the inside while transporting.

#30 ·
Yeah, really sorry to hear about what happened with your tank water-kitties. Mine was shipped from AllPet, and the box looked like he11 after UPS got through with it. I've got a pic of it for my future build thread. But the tank is in perfect condition, and I didn't have any plastic straps on mine.

#36 ·
I really think we should have a tag line. But yeah for the longest time I thought it was 2.3 gallons. I never actually did the volume formula on it before a few months ago.

18x6x6/231=G

#137 ·
too bad they dont really carry those 18" long 3g tanks in MN.... I would love to pick one up for $14.

allpets its $25 + shipping + extra weight =?

I am kind of leaning towards going all the way and just buying the ADA CUBE GARDEN 45-F HIGH CLARITY GLASS (approx:18"x9.5"x6.3")

$85 plus shipping

better dimensions, no silicone can be seen, lower iron, no trim, ADA branding.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.