The Planted Tank Forum banner

Moving Sale: 12g long + RCS and MUCH MORE!

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  DrakeScree 
#1 · (Edited)
I am moving from Bay Shore to NYC and don't want to restart everything when I move. The last move didn't go so well. So I am selling everything!!

Everything includes:
12g long set up
10g with sand bottom
Mosses, Driftwood with mosses/ferns

First item is the 10g tank: $80 obo
Plant Vertebrate Light Green Rectangle

This tank includes a
1) 10g Deep Blue aquarium with about 35-40lbs of play sand;
2) 24'' Marineland LED light;
3) Plants: 1 Mellon Sword, 3 Amazon Swords. The plants are in decent health. I stopped fertilizing a while ago, but kept using O tabs.
4) Fish: 2 Rainbow Gourami (1 male, 1 female); 8 Cardinal Tetra; 3 Ottos; 2 dwarf cory cat; 4 fully grown ramshorn snails; and an uncountable amount of Malaysian trumpet snails.
5) 1 10-20g heater, and 1 10g HOB filter with Seachem purgin pouch.

Second item is the Mr. Aqua 12g long package: $400

Here is a link to my old 12g long journal:

Plant Flower Rectangle Lighting Wood

Full tank set up, plus shrimp and snails.
1) Mr. Aqua 10g tank;
2) Marineland double bright LED 36-48''
3) 2x Zoomed light stands
4) Ehim 2213 filter with Seachem purgin and stainless steel prefilter
5) Heater: Hydor ETH 200 in-line external 200w
6) 30lbs of substrate: 10lbs Fluorite, 20lbs Eco-Complete
7) Plants: Water lilies, 7 or 8 medium java ferns; and 4x4 of Marsilea sp;
8) Tank inhabitants: 3 ottos; 100+ Malaysian Trumpet snails; 2x Assassin Snails; and somewhere between 60-100 Red Cherry Shrimp.
9) I'll include the rest of my O-Tabs, and all the liquid fertilizers, de-chlorinator, Acid and Alkaline buffer, and liquid master test kit.

Last items: Plants on wood:
Plant Green Houseplant Terrestrial plant Leaf vegetable

This is a 4.5'' piece of grape vine completely covered in A LOT of Fissidens moss with a small corner of Suesswassertang and a 4'' java fern.
There is also a 3'' java fern attached.

$50 obo.

This is a ~18'' piece of driftwood. Attached are 3 small Anubis and maybe 20-30 java ferns ranging from 2''-5''. They all seem to be rooted.

The price for the driftwood w/plants is $40.

The wood itself was $20 at the store. That means you are paying the low price of less than $1 for each attached fern! Wow!

Not pictured: 1 jar of mixed java and peacock moss. Last I checked it was a solid handball sized ball of moss.
$10

Thanks all!

See less See more
#10 ·
Someone is interested in the fish and a few shrimp. If I can't sell by the time I move, I'm not sure what I'll do. It looks like the livestock will be easy to move by then, so storing the stuff won't be so difficult.

I wanted to be in Manhattan by the 1st but I'm having a hard time finding a place in the city. Why is apartment searching so hard?!

#16 ·
tribeca

there are many apartments available, as most of the buildings are newish and they have rental departments, but not many deals to be had. market rate is out of control...I live in a rental here - Related Rentals is the name of the management agency that my building uses. I think they manage about 10 very large buildings here in Tribeca/Battery Park area.

#20 · (Edited)
Pick up is in Bay Shore. If I have to transport to the city I am just going to keep the tanks going. Looks like that may be what I'll have to do.

So... last chance sale. I only have two opportunities left to sell.

1) Pick up before noon tomorrow.
2) Anytime Sunday.

After that they're coming with me I suppose.

Everything listed for $400 total. It's a great deal, but it's a package.

I'll also throw in...
1) A large piece of driftwood;
(I sawed the 3'x2x2' top off the large piece of the aforementioned driftwood. That piece is now covered in subswartang and sits neatly on top of the large piece.)

2) A 3g tank that has maybe 5 low grade chocolates (nearly clear) and has a piece of chola wood covered in java moss.

3) a fluval co2 mini 20g; and

4) A spool of 50' of co2 line.

I probably have a co2 splitter and a 10g air pump around here somewhere too...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.