The Planted Tank Forum banner

Tfsri

2K views 26 replies 3 participants last post by  tattooedfool83 
#1 ·
I know this has been asked before, but some time ago.

Does anyone know if TFSRI still meets? I know they still hold auctions, but are there monthly meetings?

#11 ·
It's not much right now.. And I don't have any good shots of the whole setup, and I'm probably going to be re-arranging soon.. but here's a whole tank shot from this weekend featuring a lovely duckweed flurry:

The LCD Display on startup:

and the LCD display running during code testing:

#13 ·
DIY CO2 right now. I have a tank and regulator that I use for home brew, but have been having an issue with infections in my beer and haven't had a keg in the kegerator for 2 months. I'm really tempted to pull that and hook something up.

The electronics thing.. It just makes sense to me. Electronics and coding.. I've had ZERO formal training on such things.

Here's the back end of one of the gudgeons that came in yesterday. I should have qt'd them, but I didn't because I'm a terrible person.

They're pretty cool and spend quite a bit of time exploring the plants. They remind me a bit of puffers.. they do that same hover/pivot thing that puffers do when they see something interesting. So far they seem interested but they show the same amount of interest in the snails.. And so far it hasn't been snack food interest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.