The Planted Tank Forum banner

Aquatic Gardens

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  MarineEdge 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to show a little love to my lfs Aquatic Gardens. They arent doing too hot financially and i want to get the word out to anyone in the tricity area that they are a really good lfs for our area. They specialize in Koi ponds but have a good selection of saltwater and freshwater (especially cichlids) stock. For anyone interested, the owner gave me a little stack of '10% off coupons on final purchase' to hand out, so shoot me a pm with your address and i can mail one or two per person untill i run out (or if you want me to meet with you sometime thats an option as well depending on distance). They can use all the business they can get, seeing as they are out of the way and not many know of them.

#2 ·
I know that I'm a far distance from them but do you have a address for them? Maybe post that so others here nearby can go. It's always nice to get the word out about LFS. One of the closest LFS to my house I didn't even know was there till I seen someone post it up on a board like this.

#10 ·
I just bought some light bulbs and two bristle nose plecos in there. decided i'm not using that light fixture so that was a waste but the plecos are doing great for the 2 weeks that i had them!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.