The Planted Tank Forum banner

Who sells the best snow white goldens?

4K views 53 replies 20 participants last post by  Soothing Shrimp 
#1 ·
Anyone have a recommendation about who sells the best snow white goldens? I'm really fascinated by them. I know- weird right? :eek:

#30 ·
Here are some of my own breeding stock. F3 now.
I am now concentrating on breeding solely for the dense white of
the snows. Down the road I will be offering them for sale, but for
now I am just building the stock up so I have enough to give me
lots of babies.

Unlike the Goldens these Snows don't lose the color as they mature, they stay very white.

#37 ·
my best goldens.....have always come from my SSS babies.....the white on them is just unmatchable.

They are my favorite shrimp...I had a nice sized colony going but I sold most of it to my neighbor and then a heat wave struck and i had a bacterial infection >.>

#47 ·
ARK on Aqua bid has some whites that he may part with. He gave me one in the last CRS that he shipped me. Excellent person to deal with and very reasonable prices. Go to AAquabid and send him a message. He will reply.
Good luck
I have also had good experiences dealing with him. I agree that his Goldens are yellow, not Snow white, though.

Send me a pm, and I will give you an address of someone who *probably* has some nice Snow Whites. We aren't supposed to mention specific sellers on here, are we?

#45 ·
I had a very bad experience with that Seller on aquabid. Ordered 50 OEBTs from him...he shipped me tiny (and I mean new borns) that I couldn't even tell were OEBTs..(not what I asked/paid for) and 25 of them died after the first day, the rest died a few days later.

I will not deal with that person again. :mad:

#53 ·
I believe the one you are calling the 'golden rili' is just a golden skeleton. Check this link

http://shrimpsider.wordpress.com/2009/12/26/snow-white/
It's a shrimp I know, whatever people call it ;-) I have about 5 from the same clutch and I have crystal white bee/shrimp in the same tank. I am not sure if the male CWS fathered that clutch. I will see if I will get more of these by keep them together.

#54 ·
Yepper. I've seen the skeles for good prices, however I've also seen them trying to be sold for as much as $100 ea. on AB. Depends what one is willing to pay I guess.

randyl, the goldens used to be called grade G and highly sought after.

Now snows and goldens are considered "waste shrimp." I really commend ANYONE who decides to bring class back to these attractive shrimp. My kudos to you, sir. :) :proud::proud::proud:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.