The Planted Tank Forum banner

Why are there no active Planted Tank Groups in Utah?

6K views 18 replies 18 participants last post by  Ebi 
#1 · (Edited)
It was quite disappointing to find little planted tank interest in the Salt Lake City area. After being involved for a few years in salt water reef tanks and enjoying the great knowledge sharing and common interest (WMAS) I have yet to find any groups that are as active with planted tanks. ???

#13 ·
I am in Sandy. I have a 125 semi high tech planted discus tank. I am currently selling Discus juvies I hatched and raised, you can find my ad on KSL. I am also selling a few different types of plants because i know how hard it is to find quality plants locally. I am in the process of setting up a Discus/plants breeding room. Feel free to call me 801-550-3277 Matt.

#19 ·
Born and raised in Hawaii. Been here in Orem for the past 4 years, for schooling.
I'm the manager of animal ark Orem. We have the nicest plant selection/equipment in Utah valley area. We have pressurized co2 kits, finnex led lighting, aquasoil, etc.

If anyone ever feels like swinging by my little plant room, hmu.

Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.