Votes: 22 11.4%
  • 22-30

Votes: 65 33.7%
  • 30-old

Votes: 92 47.7%

Whats the average age of our members

5K views 60 replies 51 participants last post by  In.a.Box 
#1 ·
Im not sure if this has been done, i tried searching but couldnt find anything.
I am wondering how old or young our members are as i see a lot of college posts but i also hear "how the wife wont let me get another tank"
Im just curious i guess.

You can add to the poll above or simply post on the thread.

*EDIT* when i say "old" i really mean "very experienced in life" :)

#8 ·
#11 ·
Checker at the grocery store last night says to me: "Every time I see you I have to do a double take, you look exactly like my best friends father."

The checker looked at least 30. So I really didn't take it as a compliment.

I'm a very HOT 53 year old.

(Well, maybe not so hot. But I am 53, and damn proud that I made it this far! ;-))

#21 ·
i would like to thank the kid who made this poll... don't mind being over 30, and glad i don't have to be more specific!

of course i have a kid the same age as Axelrodi202, so umm.. it must be time for old folks to go to bed.

#23 ·
Lol, this "kid" that made the poll is 33 ;-) but some mornings feel 93 !

#28 ·
14 and I have to say because of this forum I learned so much about tanks. Thanks to all you guys now I have plants endlers and SHRIMP! Just last year I had not a clue what now half my tank is (java moss and driftwood) as well as how to get endlers. My dream since I was 7 was to have endlers and thanks to all you guys I have them as well as malawa shrimp. Enought of my rant... But no matter your age we all can learn and teach each other.

#29 ·
I am 23. I have had fish all of my life, and almost everyone I know looks at me like a total weirdo because I love this hobby. Oh well, they are missing out, but I think that is the case with many people. When your young you don't care about it too much, but then you settle down, have kids, and a fish is a easy pet. Then you end up getting hooked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.