The Planted Tank Forum banner

Indy Area Swap Shop |OG|

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  knuggs 
#1 ·

----------------------------------------------

WOAH! Check out those sweet graphics!

That's right folks, it's time to open up the Indy Area Swap Shop! You've seen and heard of the concept in other regions, but nothing compares to the Indy Area Swap Shop |OG|!

The rules are pretty simple. You list your FOR SALE or FOR TRADE items, list your ASKING PRICE for said items, your WANTED list for trades, and have a ball. Sample listing at bottom (actually, it's my listing...fancy that).

Work out deals via PM or back and replies, although replies may clutter things. Bolding your headings for trades/sales/wants really helps make your items stand out. You know, so it won't get lost in the sea of goodies. Pics are helpful, but not required. Upon request is fine, too. Make it work for you.

As with all things, there must be a disclaimer. Red text says WOAH! That's right, stop and check this out!

The Planted Tank nor any of it's associated members are responsible or liable for any transactions or trades performed that are initiated through conversation or involvement with this site. All trades and transactions are at your own risk. By posting in this thread, replying to a message in this thread, or contacting a member through this thread, you accept these terms and responsibilities.

Basically, folks, be smart and recognize that this whole swap shop thing (as awesome as it is), is 100% at your own risk. Nobody takes responsibility but yourself.

Sweet graphics brought to you by www.cooltext.com

Without them, we wouldn't have the most rad 90's era swap thread ever!

====================================

Now for my post!

For Sale or Trade
Brand new, never before used stuff:
Aqueon 55 gallon supported tank
DIY light fixture with 2~T8 6500K bulbs (pics upon request)
2~Versa-top glass hoods (24")

Wants
I'd love to trade the above for a 29 gal with light and top/hood if possible. I've already got a heater and filter, but I just have no way of keeping a 55 gal reliably right now.

Otherwise, $100 seems relatively fair, since it's brand new/never used, and cost me just over $160.

PM me or leave me a message and we can talk about options. :)

See less See more
#5 ·
Im looking for a 125+ gal Aquarium more wide then tall. Would be great if came with light, stand, and filter. I have a bunch of Rainbowfish that need room to grow out in. I already have 11 planted tanks so can possibly do some sort of trade as well with plants, fish, and shrimp. I dont have alot of money to spend, looking around the $250 range.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.