The Planted Tank Forum banner

Not much activity here!

6K views 25 replies 17 participants last post by  slowgrower 
#1 ·
Not looking like the home team is too well represented here on these forums! :)

#15 ·
Only us's could know whats da Kennah Brah means! Mah boy rides wit da KPD! He holds up da law, like ya know!

LOL! Hey, if anyone close is interested in clippings, let me know. I just tossed a boat load of bacopa and limnophila aromatica after clipping them back. I'd much rather give them away to someone near here... (NOLA-Northshore)

And Desyx - would LOVE to know how those monster pieces of wood come out...

#20 ·
Currently I just have PFR's but I'm in the process of setting up a rack with two more tanks..one with cardinals and one with caridina (leaning towards mischlings but who knows I have changed my mind so many times since I started the process) end goal right now is high end blue bolts, king kongs, pandas, wine reds etc. May just stick to CBS for now. LOL see I cant even make up my mind typing this.

#21 ·
Where are you getting your cardinals, Merth? All I have is PetSmart in Covington. I was very lucky with black long fin tetras from there. But dancing with the devil... Ah, you know. To stay on the north shore would be great...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.