The Planted Tank Forum banner

Conventions in Southern California

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  astrosag 
#1 ·
Does anybody know if any conventions are being held in southern california having to do with freshwater aquariums. I think it would be really neat to see one but i do not know where they are held.

#6 ·
Sweet, I may make it.

From what i know though, SCAPE is small scale - meet at someone's house type (which is still very awesome - great group on the forums for sure...have yet to meet them).

No freshwater aquarium conventions that I know of. We do have tattoo and adult industry conventions if interested.

;)

#8 ·
Sweet, I may make it.

From what i know though, SCAPE is small scale - meet at someone's house type (which is still very awesome - great group on the forums for sure...have yet to meet them).
I wouldn't call 70-100 attending members per general meeting small scale by no means. I suspect it's becoming the largest Plant Club in Country.
Pretty great people!

*Chesemonkey-there is also the San Diego Aquatic Society and in Orange County in April is the Family Pet Expo which showcases a large aquatic department with a childrens scaping contest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.