The Planted Tank Forum banner

If fish could talk ...

3K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  Melificent 
#1 · (Edited)
Why do Kribs always look worried? or guilty?

What are your fish saying?

Keep Smilin'
John :)

See less See more
Reactions: MikeyP
#6 ·
"WOAH WHAT'S THAT, WHAT'S THAT ONE? WHAT? WHAT'S THAT? IS IT EDIBLE? *NIP NIP* EWWWWW WHAT WAS THAT?!" -Microrasbora Kubotai''

"STOP MESSING WITH ME!!! (at the kubotai)"-boraras micros/brigittae

"Silly fish... so stupid" -Otocinclus

"where is the food.... oh where oh where. there's something. oh cool. wait. not edible." -RCS

oook im having too much fun with this

#7 ·
"If you put your hand in here one more time, I will eat you" - Blue Ram, he acts so tough, wish I had a pic of him chasing my hand around the tank and picking at my arm any chance he gets.

And, "oh, lookie here. Freshly planted glosso and HC. Boy, it took her a long time to plant that stuff. I'm bored. Let's play with it and toss it all over the place. Haha look, she's replanting it. Let's uproot it again!!!" - Australian Rainbows, they make me so mad!

#13 ·
male guppies: We're harny.....harny, harny, harny! So harny...harny, harny, harny.... *you get the point*

female guppies (separate tank): There he is!!! FOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!

SAE's: let's school with these little SAE's (looking at the otos)

Oto's: let's school with these giant otos (looking at the SAE's)

Amano shrimp: I hate this place...there used to be a lot of hair algae around here, now I have to steal food from the guppies!!!

Snail: crazy fish always knocking me around.....crazy shrimp always running over me.....good thing there's plenty of gsa to keep me busy....

#16 ·
LOL i take it you a fellow fish tank in the bedroom and or bathroom? LOL

My kissing gouramis the big one "where is that little pink guy" the small one "oh god i hope he doesnt find me in the plants" the big one "hmmm THERE HE IS!!!" the small one "OH CRAP" SMOOOOOOOOOOCHES LOL!

my angel fish, I pretend they are italian mobsters like the pigeons that were on with the animaniacs LOL.

My catfish seem very stupid sailfin syno "burp! more please"
other syno " TURN OF THE LIGHTS"

and my pleco the nightly janitor says!

Pleco "there are children in other countries who would kill for this left over food!"

#15 ·
Is Dinner Serve? :icon_lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.