The Planted Tank Forum banner

FS: Fish from Frank's Aquarium

12K views 37 replies 21 participants last post by  RWaters 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi Folks. Here's a little update at what I have available.

Stegeman's Tetra (Hyphessobrycon stegemanii): $4.00 ea.

African Banded Barb (Barbus fasciolatus): $5.00 ea.

Cheetah Danio (Danio nigrofasciatus): 6/$10.00

Ocelot Danio (Danio tinwini): $3.00 ea.

Burma Yellow Neon Rasbora (Microdevario kubotai): 6/$20

Corydoras pygmaeus: $2.50 ea.

Corydoras gossii: $15 ea.(~1" long)

Glowlight Danio (Danio choprae): $4.00 ea.

Sparkle-eye Whitecloud (Tanichthys micagemma): 6/$20.00

Mini Moth Catfish (Hara jerdoni): $4.00 ea.

Phoenix Rasbora (Boraras merah): 12/$22.00

Chili Rasbora (Boraras brigittae): 12/$25.00

L075 Spotted Tail Pleco (Hemiancistrus sabaji): $50.00 ea.

Jeweled Panchax (Aplocheilus blockii): 6/$20.00

Norman's Blue-eye Killi (Aplocheilichthys normani): 6/$25.00

Green Midget Shrimp (Caridina babaulti): 6/$21.00

Amano Shrimp (Caridina multidentata): $2.75 ea.

Plus a lot more.

See less See more
#7 ·
The Aquarium is coming along, albeit slowly. We hope to have a soft opening either Memorial Day or July 4th. What will be open is Conservation Hall, the outside mammal exhibits, gift shop, and Aquatheater. Food concessions will be in the area where the 4-D theater was. ETS/Alien Stingers, along with the bottom half of Sea Cliffs will be closed due to flood damage. ETS/Alien Stingers is getting totally revamped, with new exhibits, as is the bottom half of Sea Cliffs. Sharks will be off exhibit until 2014 as work on their temporary exhibit was stopped due to Sandy. The new shark exhibit, Ocean Wonders, along with ETS/Alien Stingers and the bottom half of Sea Cliffs, will not open until 2016 or thereabouts.

Frank

#17 ·
Frank, will you be open this Saturday? I'm driving my gf home for the weekend in Massapequa and then drive back home to Sheepshead Bay. If you're open on Saturday evening, it would totally make it worth my while to swing by! I'm interested in tiny fish to stock my Mini-M tank.

#34 ·
Calm down. Take a deep breath. It's really not that bad. There's no forum on his site (he admits that he took it down) and the fish choice may be limited versus other online retailers, but he still sells some rare and healthy fish. You're only 7 posts into this forum. Please don't start out by making trouble with posts that are 3 years old.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.