The Planted Tank Forum banner

WANTED: Roomate for AGA 2k3!!!!

948 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  hipchack 
#1 ·
Hey all,
Anybody looking to go the AGA this year but hasn't signed up? The deadline is quickly coming and I just wanted to see if there were any people looking for a roommate but didn't know whom to ask. I'm in
need of a roomate!!! Here's some info:

I'm a student at the University of Texas at Austin and
am working for a Bio B.S. degree in marine biology. I
play soccer, watch football, listen to jazz, and play
video games. I'm an easy going guy, unless i'm tired
then i'm real bad at listening. I've been doing
aquaria for 10+ years and planted tanks for 3-4. I'm
21 years old and loving every minute of it. Oh yea,
i'm also chinese :). That should cover almost
everything. hope to hear from someone soon, adios,

david lim

#2 ·
Its a pleasure to meet you David...

Living here in Connecticut I dont get opportunities to see any of these big shows. I am jealous man ! :cry:

Getting a roommate to split the costs is a great idea ! It would be a blast check out the show but my wife would have me committed to the home of the aquaticly insane ! She allready thinks Im crazy... :hehe:

Good Luck in your search and be sure to bring along the Digi for some photos... I would sure appreciate it if you could come back and pay us a visit again to share with us some of your favorite points of the show and maybe even post a few photos for us all here.

Dang IM JEALOUS...and Im sure others are too...have fun at the show :wink:

Buck 8)

#3 ·
Thanks for the warm greeting chuck! I missed last year's AGA in texas and dang it if I'll miss another. I saved up enough money for this one where I won't go into debt :shock: :D . Although I think I've waited too long to find a roommate, I will not be deterred from seeing this show :).

There should be a couple more from this forum that are going. Namely: ddaquaria, ghanzafar ghori, jay luto, phil edwards, and roger miller to name a few :). There are most likely more that I'm unaware of!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.