The Planted Tank Forum banner

Where the heck are these Blood Mary Shrimp??

8K views 48 replies 23 participants last post by  Master503 
#1 ·
Where the heck are these Bloody Mary Shrimp?? I'm seeing all of these pictures of Bloody Mary cherry shrimp on breeder websites and FB pages and I have been waiting patiently for them to be available in the US! Does anyone have any news on when they are coming to the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#20 ·
Sorry, I don't think a business name is allowed in a non-sales/non-sponsor post. And to your disappointment the Canadian source doesn't ship to retail customers in the US due to the local law and regulations. Well, they do but it's a lot of work on the customer side to comply with the regulations.

I'm sure these will be available in the states very soon when there is a demand.

#39 ·
I know... lol. He's right across the room from me. I just getting back into fw and thought this was very cool as some of the new cultivars are coming close to the coloration of the reef inhabitants. Impressive.
As in I must have one. This post was what drew me back into this board and I am afraid I am now on a one way street to adding another tank to my house.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.