The Planted Tank Forum banner

Kansas City?

4K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  milkman55 
#1 ·
Anyone from the KC area? I'm up in Gladstone. The fish club doesn't lack in plants but I figured I would check here as well.

#7 ·
Going to.. Kansas city! Kansas city here I come! They got some pretty little ladies there and I'm gonna, get me one..

Bump.. Looking for the KC folk. We need you on the local forum, i lied, plants are lacking over there... :(

#9 ·
Brian. Told you specifically not to read my posts. We are now on bad terms!

I've been to the last two meetings, SOMEONE on the other hand, just had a baby and refuses to come to them :)

I can't make it to an auction, I'm poor. Planted guys give or trade their extras away.

Difference, I walk away with money in my pockets and more plants than I once had.

#14 ·
Hey, Im from Liberty.. and relatively new to planted tanks. Hmm Theres a fish club? And I maybe able to get plants from there? Sign me up! Im looking to find some christmas moss.. maybe Peacock.. and if its local.. all that much better! If not.. anyone know a good place to get it? Online, local, etc?

#15 ·
Go over and introduce yourself! There's a couple of us with plants over there. You may be able to find some moss locally, there's a guy who just bought a ton of it but he isn't selling it yet I doubt. Buying local is always my preference, no shipping and meeting nice people, yes please. Everyone's nice, there's a ton of experience in the club that you can get a correct answer to almost any problem you ever have from them. Nice place to get rarer fish too.

kcfishclub.org

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.