The Planted Tank Forum banner

25G riparium -my first

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  PaulG 
#1 ·
So I won a ROAK from hydrophyte and i got my first rip planter. I was instantly hooked. I had a tall 25 gallon tank that was hard to scape so I decided to make it into a riparium. I didn't put much work into the submerged part. Just some bolbtis, crypts and a large Anubias. I was thinking low light and low maintenance. Now for the rip plants I have no idea what the names are. Maybe someone can help me out. Now for the pics of the progression:

See less See more
#4 ·
thanks for the reply...actually i just ordered more plants to fill in the gaps...i will update it once i get them in...all the plants are pretty new and they have a lot of growing to do..i am completly new to ripariums so any suggestions are welcomed...

#9 ·
Updates. I added some more plants. Had to trim some and did some rearranging. Also added petite and nana petite foreground. Here are the pics:

This thing got out of control

After the trim and rearrangement

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. I still need to get a black back ground on this

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.