The Planted Tank Forum banner

Green Leaf Aquarium Regulator V2

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  PhilipS 
#1 ·
Hey guys I just got the atomic paintball regulator with solenoid by GLA. I also picked up a 20oz paintball cylinder. This is my first time using pressurized co2 so I need some help. Do I need some type of sealent like thread tape, permaseal, nylon, etc? Does the needle valve need to be closed?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
I don't have the instructions with me (did you not get any with the purchase?), but as far as I recall, there's no sealant or tape that you need to add. I have been using this thing for over 6 months without any teflon tank or anything.

The needle valve should probably be closed when you initially hook up the regulator. However, it probably doesn't matter.

#4 ·
I ordered it a week ago but I checked their website today and now they are out of stock. I bought their pps pro ferts, atomic diffuser, bubble counter, and drop checker I cant wait till it gets here. Also I emailed GLA about instructions for the V2 regulator and they responded within 15 mins with detailed step by step. I would send them a message on when they will be in stock again but trust me they are well worth the price!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.