The Planted Tank Forum banner

Interested in started club???

8K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  fermentedhiker 
#1 ·
Hey Mainers, I live in Auburn and wondered if there were any people that would be interested in starting a local club.

#6 ·
I agree on the portland idea! Not so much on the four divisons. I was trying to broadcast state wide to see what was happening. I am kind of happy with the New Hampshire club I am in, but in my opinion it needs major work. Their website is pretty weak and it seems like there isn't a big effort to spread the hobby and get new members. I want to share my plant growing knowledge and get many others interested. Planted tanks are easy!!! Keep it simple.

#13 ·
It's an old thread and still no club, although I've seen people talking about it on our local forum maineaquaria.com

We do occasionally meet on the saltwater side for frag swaps at cultivatedreef.com usually two or three times a year. Quite a few of us also do freshwater but I haven't seen any meetups for that so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.