The Planted Tank Forum banner

Just re-did my website :)

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  lauraleellbp 
#1 ·
Paid to have a logo made, so I figured it was time to update the website while I was at it. I'm pretty happy with the results. :icon_mrgr

www.GeckosInTails.com

#6 ·
Thanks!

Cute logo and play on words. Nicely done.
Yeah I've had the tuxedo theme in mind for a while, I think it's cute :icon_mrgr I have my first table to vend at the Tampa expo next month, and I'm going to wear a customized tuxedo t-shirt. Super cheezy and I love it! hahaha

I was excited about the new logo until I scrolled down to see that it is 79 there today!

Now I'm just bitter.
Dawww, poor Jake. Move to Florida!

Will this save me on my car insurance? :icon_mrgr
Absolutely!! The Geicko gecko is actually a Phelsuma grandis- AND I have one for sale... ;)

#7 ·
:)

I love making web-sites i'm sure you'll have fun

#14 ·
:)

I love making web-sites i'm sure you'll have fun
It's a LOT of work keeping up with it all, but yeah, I think it's fun, too.

Nicely laid out and very informative! My daughter and I have been discussing the addition of some type of reptile to the fishroom.
Thanks! You seriously can't go wrong with a Crestie- they are GREAT pets. Easy to take care of, don't need a lot of space, and you can hold and play with them (which was a huge change from me and my fish lol)

Your website made me miss my crestie. I had to give him away. My cats kept knocking his tank over and it was really stressing him put to the point of barely eating. Great website tho!! And some awesome looking cresties!!!
Awww! Nice of you to be willing to give him up so he'd be less stressed. Hopefully you can get another some day!

Very nice and so easy to use! That's what I love best about good websites - ease of use, lol.

I cried a little inside too, when I saw 81 degrees...

The logo art is great!
Thanks! Looks like we're actually in for a rainy and chilly weekend, now though! Booooo- I wanted to go to the beach!

It looks great!
Thanks, Devin!

Nice website!
Thank you!

you have a nice collection. i used to sell select leopards to Julie Bergram
Thank you! Julie is awesome :)

#10 ·
Very nice and so easy to use! That's what I love best about good websites - ease of use, lol.

I cried a little inside too, when I saw 81 degrees...

The logo art is great!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.