The Planted Tank Forum banner

GCCA Parking Lot Swap - November 3rd

4K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  Beardie 
#1 · (Edited)
Please post any WTT/WTB/WTS ads in this thread
If posting any WTT/WTS/WTB ads, please use BIG RED BOLD LETTERING in the first line to distinguish it from other posts.
Be sure to exchange contact info prior to the event in case someone shows up late!

For anyone interested in meeting up beforehand, let's shoot for 9:20ish at the usual spot. This will give us all enough time to chit-chat about our tanks and do any swaps before the doors open at 10:00. See you all there!

Last Swap was just yesterday, but I can go for another already!

Map of parking lot:
Using the same spot as usual

See less See more
#5 ·
Clean Up Time
in the Fish Dungeon

PICS TO BE POSTED SOON

2 - AquaticLife T5 HO Dual Lamp Light Fixtures 30" dual T5 fixtures, new"er" tubes maybe 45days of run time. $40 ea. I believe retail is $99 ea.

Seiryu Stone - $40

2 - Anubias Bartei Barteri both $20

Could meet rior to the Swap, I'm in the NW Subs. PM if interested.

Items will be Prepaid via PayPal

#6 ·
Clean Up Time
in the Fish Dungeon

PICS TO BE POSTED SOON

2 - AquaticLife T5 HO Dual Lamp Light Fixtures 30" dual T5 fixtures, new"er" tubes maybe 45days of run time. $40 ea. I believe retail is $99 ea.

Seiryu Stone - $40

2 - Anubias Bartei Barteri both $20

Could meet rior to the Swap, I'm in the NW Subs. PM if interested.

Items will be Prepaid via PayPal
Might be interested in one of those light fixtures. Ill keep you updated when I'm sure

#13 ·
WTS

These are all brand new items. All still in boxes and unused. The items I selling are:

the Hydor 740 Universal Pump $40 or obo
the Tetra Whisper Deep Air Pump 300 $40 or obo
the Aqueon Pro Heater 100 $35 or obo
Hydor Nano 425 circulation pump $25 or obo.
Also I still have a used AquaticLife 48 inch HO T5 lighting for sale $85 or obo.
Also I have some Cryptocoryne wendtii for $5 for a small bunch of about 6-8 stem.
And bunch of either chain sword or dwarf sag I can't tell the differents. It also $5 for 5-8 bunch.

If interested sent me a PM.

#19 ·
I can bring you some salvinia if you would like. I got some from shinnycard a year or two ago and I throw out handfuls every month it grows so good.

PM me if you want some

#20 ·
Does anybody have any red root floaters? I would like to give these a try.
I'm also going to be picking up some anubias (any kind) at the swap. If anybody has some they want to sell let me know.
PM if you do.

Thanks

#21 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been lurking on this site for ~6 months and I love it. Its helped me a ton and I'm trying out dirt tanks now... Anyway, this will be my first time going to a swap meet and I'm probably looking for low light low tech plants or some cool shrimp.. What are the prices like? Do the vendors negotiate or make deals? Is it cash-only or will they take credit cards?

Thanks!

#23 ·
As DogFish said, the prices are pretty fair. There is a Shrimp guy who has some killer looking RCS for $1 each. They look along the lines of Sakura grade, if not a little higher. Well worth the $1 each. He also has a ton of other shrimp as well. I'd recommend hitting him up for shrimp.

Plant vendors are scattered throughout. Look at the Swap Meet post and check out the vendor list. I'm also about to post the Swap Layout so you know where the people are who you are looking for.

#28 ·
WTB/WTT

I know this one is a long shot but I'm pretty sure my agassizii's are both females. If anyone has a male available I'd love to buy him or even trade one of my females.

I also have some pennywort that I'd be willing to part with. Would trade for almost anything.

Willing to provide pics if needed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.