The Planted Tank Forum banner

Huge Moving Sale...

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Buck 
#1 ·
Just kidding :lol:

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be off-line for a couple weeks most likely while I get situated in my new house. I know they have cable available in that area but I dont know how soon I will be getting it hooked up. On the list of "priorities" my wife rated it at at the bottom of the list of things to do... :(
We had the closing on my house yesterday and the final closing on my new house is this afternoon so we will be starting to move tonight.

I'll post a couple pictures of "Buck's Farm" when I return... :lol:

See ya's all real soon,

Buck 8)

#3 ·
Buck said:
I know they have cable available in that area but I dont know how soon I will be getting it hooked up. On the list of "priorities" my wife rated it at at the bottom of the list of things to do... :( )
Not even a phone line? :cry: Spoiled by those high-speed connections? :lol:

#4 ·
Hey, I "roughed it" for a while with a dialup modem when I moved to my new place. Buck they got these things called 56K modems, most computers have em :lol: .

Marcel

#5 ·
Roughed it? After being on broadband for so long I am spoiled. Earlier this year all of the rain here in the midwest made my DSL chaotic. It was constantly on the fritz. And when I would dial-up to do things online I felt like it was internet by smoke signals. Not fun.

#6 ·
Ha Ha ,

Believe me when I tell ya that if I gad to "rough it" with dial up I would do it in a heartbeat, however, I dont... :D

I am hooked up now and tonight is a test run of my systems... mine and my wifes, both pc's are online but Im not to pleased with the connection. :evil:

I think my DSL was faster but again, I have had worst connections.... :lol:

Anyways,
I am semi-moved in and had to completely gut the room that my beloved bride chose as her office/pc room and have gotten to a point where I can at least hook up the pc's...when a house was built in 1850 I have learned that they didnt know what a "square" was...

Now for the tank update.....
I now have all my fish from both the 30 gallon and the 56 in one tank(56g) and I only lost 1 cory....... for some reason he/she wasn't doin all that great to begin with. I must say though that I have an embarrasing looking aquascape going on in there. :lol:
I found that thats what happens when you tear everything down and throw it all together for survival instead of looks..... LOL

I'll be back full strength soon.....

see ya's all real soon ,

P.S.
I'll post a photo or 3 on my website of the new "old" house that I love... LOL

Buck 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.