The Planted Tank Forum banner

would you pay this much for this tank?

9K views 82 replies 33 participants last post by  Aquatic Delight 
#1 ·
#31 ·
so he called his plants exotic, and to top off the exotic plants it comes with "angelfish, parrot cichlid, gouramis, bristlenose pleco, standard pleco, channel cat, minnows, and a couple others that slip my mind." and best of all, it also come with a "Gas Injector Pack" his words not mine lol.

#33 ·
I think after a couple more pages of us making fun of him you should send him the link to this thread.

#35 ·
Oh, well that's no fun :(

#36 ·
Lol yup the admins and mods are not any fun on this particular forum. Theres always someone who manages to be too sensative and get themselves offended. Actually im suprised this thread hasnt gotten locked yet. But maybe they are all having a good laugh too. BTW I think I might use "gas injector pack" somewhere in my signature lol "75 gallon build with flowery indian paintbrush things and gas injector pack" :D

#37 ·
Don't see why anything would be locked. nothing inflammatory or offensive other than the pricing of the craigslist listing in it self.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.