The Planted Tank Forum banner

help me name my strain

2K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  Rush3737 
#1 ·
so i have been working on these for about 2 years now and have no clue what to call them. they are a combo of 3 diff strains. any one have any ideas on what they should be named im all ears lol... pic 2 and 3 are same fish just diff lighting

See less See more
#7 ·
Blue Nebula guppies hehe? i always think of outerspace and with the tails showing rainbow colors i think i like it. now to make more nebula colors lol. ill keep this updated and once they are true breeding i will let you all know. im slowly getting more males that like these 2 guys so that is a good thing. i will try to get a pic of a couple females if you all want to see them too. thanks for the help all

#15 ·
there are already "galaxy" strain guppies so i want to stay away from that cause dont want them confused but im really leaning in the direction of blue nebula. cause if i can keep the rainbow tail with spots but change body color i could have different nebula colors lol. and the line is really starting to breed well i have found 3 more males like the 2 in the pics so they are starting to finally breed true and it only took 2 years lol

#17 ·
Blue Nebula is a great name for that fish, so I'll +1 that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.