The Planted Tank Forum banner

Nerite snails Philly area

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  chomper149 
#1 ·
I was wondering if there are any LFS in the Philly area that carry nerites. The only one that I know of is The Aquarium Center in Clementon. That is about a 45 minute drive (assuming I get good I95 traffic) Plus tolls

#12 ·
There is a place called Delaware Premium Aquatics that has nerites, CRS's, and RCS's. The shrimps are hit or miss in terms of having it in stock, so I would call ahead. They are ~1 hour south of Philly, literally straight show down 95, no tolls. I've been to this place twice in the last week since I work in New Castle. They have a lot of selection and tanks.

#13 ·
There is a place called Delaware Premium Aquatics that has nerites, CRS's, and RCS's. The shrimps are hit or miss in terms of having it in stock, so I would call ahead. They are ~1 hour south of Philly, literally straight show down 95, no tolls. I've been to this place twice in the last week since I work in New Castle. They have a lot of selection and tanks.

Thats some good info.....Thanks..Will have to check it out next time I'm in the area...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.