#1 ·
there's a new planted only aquarium store in NJ;

Ridgewood Aquarium Imports

Carries ADA and Do!Aqua brands

over 100 species of plants in stock

Ridgewood Aquarium Imports 10 S broad St Ridgewood NJ 07450

(201)857-8300 www.ridgewoodaquariumimports.com

#33 ·
I had called them about shipping ADA tanks, the person I spoke to on the phone was really nice, he said they will get back to me with a quote for an ADA 45-F. Its been two weeks and I havent heard back at all.
If they are willing to ship I will be happy to give them my money.

#36 ·
Convert the centimeters to inches in google by googling this term: "60 cm to inches". Google will do it automatically so you don't even have to click on a site or calculator.

When a tank is 60-P, for example, that means that it's 60 cm long. 90-P is 90 cm long etc. This should give you a nice gauge.

#41 ·
I dropped by there on Tuesday, and again today. Plan on stopping in more often.

I picked up some driftwood, and plan on purchasing some substrates and sand as I start to plan a new project.

Very nice selection of smaller ADA aquariums, and seem willing to order larger aquariums for those who are interested. I was quite impressed with the stainless steel stands that they use.

Plenty of ADA tools and Do!Aqua items as well.

Both owners are friendly. I spent a little time this afternoon talking aquascaping and placing some stones with John. Very nice guy with an interesting style of aquascape.

If you are in the area and ready for an ADA or Do!Aqua aquarium or want some ADA substrate this is the place. No shipping. No waiting. No hassles or breakage. Put it in your car and drive it home.

#42 ·
Totally agree with you Momotaro. I was there a few times, first time being when they first opened. They have definitely added to the place since the summer. And yes, those guys are really cool. I definitely like buying my plants there. I usually go to the back area.....that's where the lower light plants are. Very healthy plants and great prices to boot. I love their display tanks.....VERY nice looking and well taken care of!

#44 ·
Me and my boyfriend went there today, really love this place! We live in Wayne so it was only about 15-20 minute ride! It's in a great area lots of shops, restaurants and such! Very well kept shop, all Healy tanks you can tell they really care and know they're stuff. All they're plants look healthy and so the shrimp and some fish they carry. They have tons of ada and do aqua supplies, they also carry ada stones and soils. I ended up purchasing a do aqua tank, archaea light, Amazonia soil, some ada rocks, plants, and an ada thermometer. Can't wait to go back :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.